Ariel's Adventure (Little Mermaid E Ticket) CONFIRMED!

EpcotServo

The only ones I find my self saying, are DCA, TTA, and TTC.:shrug:

I did let POT-C slip last trip ensuring a look of ":confused:" from Mom and Dad.:lol:

Meh, no one should actually use acronyms. The official cool people nomenclature for abbreviations are one word names.

Kingdom

Mansion

Pirates

Thunder

Splash

Peoplemover

Energy

Space

Imagination

Showcase

Studios

Epic

Muppets

Tower

Coaster

Everest

Countdown

Safaris

Etc.

:cool:

EPCOT Explorer

Meh, no one should actually use acronyms. The official cool people nomenclature for abbreviations are one word names.

Kingdom

Mansion

Pirates

Thunder

Splash

Peoplemover

Energy

Space

Imagination

Showcase

Studios

Epic

Muppets

Tower

Coaster

Everest

Countdown

Safaris

Etc.

:lol: I do those without thinking.:lol:

I must admit, though...ES-ES-EEE or ROW (RoE) sounds cool, though. :lol:

I too am extremely excited for the expansion, but is a simple people mover ride similar to Snow White, Pooh, and Nemo really considered an E ticket?? As much as we like all of these, I would consider them C ticket at best especially Nemo.

Enchantâmes

I too am extremely excited for the expansion, but is a simple people mover ride similar to Snow White, Pooh, and Nemo really considered an E ticket?? As much as we like all of these, I would consider them C ticket at best especially Nemo.
Its more the Haunted Mansion, and yes its an E ticket because of its brand new effects, audio animatronics, and general awesomeness!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
In not 100% sure, but I always thought that was left over from 20k, it looked like the volcanic rock that surrounded the 20k lagoon ... I bet Martin would know for sure.
The west side of the lagoon had a rockwork wall/barrier at waist height.... the higher rock and the `arch` rock was a later addition.

All that remains of 20K are the north and east show building retaining walls.

jonnyc

The concept art looks excellent. It mentioned in an link someone posted that the whole FL refurb looks to be complete for 2013, is this the time we can expect this ride to be opened for?

reptar77

Kingdom

Mansion

Pirates

Thunder

Splash

Peoplemover

Energy

Space

Imagination

Showcase

Studios

Epic

Muppets

Tower

Coaster

Everest

Countdown

Safaris

Etc.

We do this without even knowing it. :lol::lol:
When we took my inlaws to WDW last year they had no idea what we were saying. I should have taken a pic of their faces.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The concept art looks excellent. It mentioned in an link someone posted that the whole FL refurb looks to be complete for 2013, is this the time we can expect this ride to be opened for?

I bet you start seeing soft opening, AP holders/DVC events December '12

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Mermaid opens in 2012 with the majority of the new FL. Pixie Hollow opens in 2013.

djkidkaz

Just wanted to repost the photos from DCA. Sorry if they were already re-posted!

33612081.jpg

DCA-Renewal-Art-50-web.jpg

Javier Boughton

during the overhaul...are the rides gonna be closed? couldnt find any info about that. the article with the kool D23 rendering says its going to open by 2013, but doesnt says anything about Peter Pan, snow white, pooh, mickys, its a small world, etc, been closed or open..

planning a trip for oct next year and this are some of the rides the kids are looking forward

Atomicmickey

during the overhaul...are the rides gonna be closed? couldnt find any info about that. the article with the kool D23 rendering says its going to open by 2013, but doesnt says anything about Peter Pan, snow white, pooh, mickys, its a small world, etc, been closed or open..

planning a trip for oct next year and this are some of the rides the kids are looking forward

If you look at the rendering, most of the work is an expansion, outside
of the normal bounds of the existing Fantasyland. I think I have read that
most, if not all, of the rides are going to be open most of the time during
the expansion. I'd imagine that Dumbo will be most affected.

muteki

I don't think Pan, Snow White, Philarmagic, or Small World will be closed at all due to being inside the castle walls.

Wilt Dasney

So, on a marginally related note:

With this announcement, DCA will now have at least one attraction from every WDW park, cementing its status as the "odd warehouse of stuff scattered around WDW." :lol:

(Granted, they had Soarin' first, and their Mermaid is opening sooner, but still...)

Disneyson 1

BTW, it'll most likely follow the original story-line, as there was a pic fro mthe expo of Ursula over her "crystal bubble" looking at Ariel & Eric in "Kiss De Girl"... which means Ursula isn't dead at that point.

EPCOT Explorer

So, on a marginally related note:

With this announcement, DCA will now have at least one attraction from every WDW park, cementing its status as the "odd warehouse of stuff scattered around WDW." :lol:

(Granted, they had Soarin' first, and their Mermaid is opening sooner, but still...)

That is so wrong, and so hysterical...:lol::lookaroun

They need to throw LWTL just to throw them off....:lookaroun:lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

None of those will be closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom