Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Dear Prudence

I'm stuck on 3D printing videos now. Received one for Christmas and I want to make EVERYTHING! hahahaha
oh, man, and the resin ones, too, where they 3D print giant turtles and alligators and sea monsters, etc., and make dioramas. way more interesting than any of the Disney vlogs right now.

JoMarch

I don't mind vlogs, the problem is, NONE of them are truthful. Disney takes all of their perks away if they don't say what the brand wants. They can't tell it honestly. They tell it the way DISNEY WANTS them to say it. They will quickly retract something if Disney doesn't like it. It's really pathetic.

EDIT:
One thing that realllllly irritates me is how vloggers always seem to get these amazing upgrades and they don't even ask. I literally had a room not cleaned in 2019 (trash and items still all over the floor and the bed had stains on it) and Disney said, let me send someone to clean it. I had to ask to have the room moved to one that was already cleaned.

I have been going since I was 10 and have gone as an adult at least 3 times a year since I was 20. I'm 41, so a couple times. LOL

I am a big tipper to anyone who provides a service because I understand the wage the CMs make and the crazy people they sometimes deal with. I am always super friendly to anyone we encounter but you don't see me getting upgrades to 2 bedroom suites and goody baskets filled with items. It just cracks me up how they are invited or receive a lot for free. It is just annoying and just my opinion. We know everyone has one of those these days. HAHAHAHAHA
No upgrade for me lol. During my recent trip to WDW, the soap in the shower didn’t pump. 4 days, 4 phone calls and 4 days of washing with shampoo.

Goofnut1980

No upgrade for me lol. During my recent trip to WDW, the soap in the shower didn’t pump. 4 days, 4 phone calls and 4 days of washing with shampoo.
It’s kinda sad really. It used to be the Disney difference. Pretty sure my Diamond lifetime status with Hilton gives me better perks and care. I never ask for more than once. And if it’s one I have stayed at. The little thing like an extra blanket is always waiting for me.

Raineman

The only "Disney vlogger" I watch now is Florida Resident Edits-because they call out the well-known Disney vloggers for their hypocrisy and cringey ridiculousness, but in a humorous way, whereas the TattleLife board is pretty nasty, often unnecessarily so. Their main targets are usually the Trackers, Michael & Dave Kay, Paging Mr Morrow and Yankee In The South (Will & Dawn, but most of it is directed at Will). If someone is a Disney vlogger who is not immensely annoying, who doesn't constantly film themselves stuffing food into their mouths, who doesn't do "superchats" grubbing for money, who doesn't say one thing then turn around and do the exact opposite, and who actually knows what they are talking about, then they are an unfortunate minority.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
The only "Disney vlogger" I watch now is Florida Resident Edits-because they call out the well-known Disney vloggers for their hypocrisy and cringey ridiculousness, but in a humorous way, whereas the TattleLife board is pretty nasty, often unnecessarily so. Their main targets are usually the Trackers, Michael & Dave Kay, Paging Mr Morrow and Yankee In The South (Will & Dawn, but most of it is directed at Will). If someone is a Disney vlogger who is not immensely annoying, who doesn't constantly film themselves stuffing food into their mouths, who doesn't do "superchats" grubbing for money, who doesn't say one thing then turn around and do the exact opposite, and who actually knows what they are talking about, then they are an unfortunate minority.
So you prefer the passive aggressive way of being nasty, with a comedic edge? 😂 geez

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

They don't call out Justin Scarred or Adam the Woo even though they have the most material to make fun of.

Diamond Dot

The Trackers are a nasty couple, they posted some really horrible stuff early on and never removed it, Disney got wind of it and started to distance themselves from this awful pair. The Trackers posted a cringy and insincere apology, but, that content was still up as I found it easily.
99% of vloggers are just content farmers, producing endless and pointless videos so their subscribers will click on them when notified and they'll make the money. They make a good living from doing it too.
I'm currently laid up with the flu 🤒 and unable to sleep so I decided to watch the HoJo Anaheim webcam of Disneyland to relax. I typed Disneyland videos and the results were all people doing live stream walk throughs they later uploaded! All in the last few days. What information do you get from watching a stranger's home movies? I can tell you it's nothing like the real thing, you can't taste the food they eat, or enjoy the atmosphere and, to me at least, it's a form of bragging or showing off.
I spent today looking at all the menus of Disney eateries to decide where I want to go, I can think for myself and don't need DFB, who I found repetitive and unhelpful and I don't want to watch The Trackers feast out at V&A on money made from doing no real work. These vloggers give us an image to keep us watching so they can make money and some even have the cheek to ask for money via Patreon.
A couple of years ago I watched these kinds of videos, I learned nothing and it became clear they are just after easy lucre.
I found all I need to know and more on Disney's own site.
However, the theme parks see these people as free publicity and while they tell us on a sign as we enter the parks that filming may take place and our permission isn't needed if official Disney people film us. I think Disney needs to do something about the people going around live streaming, paying no attention to the privacy of others or filming their meals at length, talking loudly and possibly spoiling other people's experiences. I know if it happens to me again I will ask them to stop, but, they'll just be entitled 👶👶👶if I did.
Unless they give relevant news and updates on the parks I wouldn't bother watching them, even the food ones, DFB just want to push their books, you can find that info for free yourself.

Diamond Dot

Don't call, go down to the desk and complain in person. The first time I took the gift card instead of mousekeeping, they didn't inform me of the daily room check, so it was a scare to have a young male CM actually demand to enter my room, when I objected because I was a female on my own he got aggressive. In the end I stepped outside and let him snoop around my room, including flushing the toilet 😕 After he left I went down to the front desk to complain and pointed out that we are advised not to open the doors to unexpected strangers and yet, I was expected to not only open the door, but, let them into my room, so they wear a CMs uniform and badge, that makes no difference, its still a safety risk to the guest. The CM at the desk actually agreed with me, but, it is Disney policy, she apologised (she didn't have to) and credited my account with $50 which I didn't expect, I just wanted to let them know room checks are a silly and potentially dangerous thing. On the phone you are a faceless voice, at the front desk you are an unhappy and real person.

Cmdr_Crimson

I see that ATW is back to vlogging with his Only Fans friend…
waiting-ryan-reynolds.gif

Seeing her on the title cards just made me want to re-shower again..

tanc

The trackers have a completely different channel nowadays. Honestly, I don't watch them anymore, I feel bad that their son has practically been the primary focus. I could never imagine being a child and constantly being recorded as a child. Not to mention, where they have been staying just I think shows the separation from their target audience nowadays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom