Any Attraction You Actually Want To Get Stuck On?

lego606

MagicBandit
I've gotten stuck on Tower on the first floor, but didn't get evac'ed. Is there even an evac door in the "hallway" scene?

Gt2BtheGoodLife

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger spin. Just keep shooting at targets and run up your score. Although, HM "Graveyard" set wouldn't be a bad place to be stuck at.

I got stuck in the last room at Buzz for about 5 minutes (i think it was just a load) buuuut maxed out! It was the best birthday ever!

Lets see, I'd also LOVE to be stuck at the graveyard at HM, been stuck there for a 1-2 minute load and it was epic.
However, I did get stuck once in HM at the dining hall scene, for 10 minutes. I think it would have been ok if I wasn't so close to the speakers for the gunshots.

IASW, anywhere but the white room. Anywhere. But then again you don't get 'stuck' in that room, it's more of a load stop.

The best place though, Burning Rome. I don't think anyone can disagree with that!

ratherbeinwdw

KS right by the elephants. That would be the best!
We were in AK during Hurricane Deby last June. It had stopped raining for a short time early one morning and the animals were all over the road. We had to stop many times. The only scary time was when we got stopped by the lions. It was the only time I have seen them actually walking around up on the back side of the rock. The lioness was just standing there looking at us. She finally laid back down. I guess we didn't look very tasty.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
We were in AK during Hurricane Deby last June. It had stopped raining for a short time early one morning and the animals were all over the road. We had to stop many times. The only scary time was when we got stopped by the lions. It was the only time I have seen them actually walking around up on the back side of the rock. The lioness was just standing there looking at us. She finally laid back down. I guess we didn't look very tasty.

Sign me up for that kind of experience on KS! :)

juniorthomas

Most people hate getting stuck on attractions, but sometimes, I actually like it. I was just curious to see if anyone else out there did to and what attractions they would be.

Mine are:
Splash Mountain (Ev'erybody's got a laughin' place segment before the dark drop.)
Haunted Mansion (Graveyard)
Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid (Kiss the Girl)
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros (End part when Donald, José, and Panchito are singing the theme)

I confess, I enjoy getting stuck on BLSRS. Gives me a chance to pretend I'm good at it.

Prince-1

If i had to choose i would say:

1) MK: Any place in PotC after you pass Barbossa
2) Epcot: Living with the land in the green house area
3) MGM: Without a doubt, top of ToT with the doors open
40 AK: On the safrai ride. Anywhere I can see the animals would be awesome

Bloopers

I was gonna say right at the top of Expedition Everest when it's climbing up and you can see everything looking down, but I'd probably get sick to my stomach and in tears after a minute of being stuck.

AndyS2992

I wouldnt mind getting stuck on Haunted Mansion, Pirates, It's a Small World, Peoplemover in Space Mountain whislt Space Mountain was down with the lights on. Spaceship Earth, Great Movie Ride etc as there will be a lot of detail to keep you occupied lol

Worst rides to get stuck on would be Soarin, Tower of Terror or any of the coaster as I am scared another train will come and smash into the back of us o_O

Redhawk

I've been stopped in HM many times. Once for about 10 minutes in the graveyard, and it got old pretty fast. I've been stopped over the banquet scene and enjoyed it, and at the piano, and yes, once or twice when my Doombuggy was leaning backward and that was a nice rest. I'd love to have a couple of minutes stopped in the attic. On my last visit I rode HM three times and got stopped for a minute or so during every ride. I think this is because someone with special needs was being loaded or unloaded so the continuous motion of the ride had to pause.
During EMH one night my husband and I got stuck in TSM for 30+ minutes. The first 5 minutes was great because we were in front of a game and could keep playing (but boy my arm got tired!). Then they shut everything down and the next 25 minutes was a real annoyance. We ended up being walked out and were the very last people out. The park had closed while we were stuck so we walked out with almost no one else around and that was kinda cool.
I miss when you were able to see the track from the queue. Being able to see the space projections and see the glow in the dark strips on the ride cars got you excited for the ride. Now it's just blue neon. Boring.
I really miss this about Space Mountain also. I also miss that you used to have a much better view inside SM from the TTA, and it was fun to watch the TTA go by while in the SM queue.

Kev1417

I was gonna say right at the top of Expedition Everest when it's climbing up and you can see everything looking down, but I'd probably get sick to my stomach and in tears after a minute of being stuck.

I got stuck on the top of Everest right at the spot the track ends and you end up going backwards. They had to evacuate us down the mountain. We had to go down a very plain enclosed staircase. That lead to a door just past the Yeti (could not see him). It was right at the end of the tunnel leaving the yet, near the final waterfall. We just walk along the track to the exit and got fastpass. It was pretty cool to be at the bottom of the mountain after exiting out of the stairs and looking up. Big hallow mountain with tons of supports.

Ajax Redux

Is it wrong that I actually kind of like getting stuck in IASW?

1970... A friend and I were stuck on IASW in Disneyland for close to 45 minutes. I should add that we'd just enjoyed a herbal interlude on the Tomorrowland Skyway. After several years of intense therapy I was able to forget that day, hold a job, maintain a relationship, and generally lead a productive life. It was an uphill struggle, but I did it!

But my hands still shake when I hear that infernal song...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom