Any Attraction You Actually Want To Get Stuck On?

luv

The best place I was ever stuck was in front of the bequest scene on HM...right in the middle, too. :) I don't ever want to get stuck, but if I'd had to choose, I'd probably have chosen that spot. It was great.

I never want to get stuck, though. Can't think of anywhere else I want to be stuck.

Goofyernmost

I would be so scared of another elevator colliding with mine!
To ease your mind...there is only one elevator in the shaft at any one time. If you are there you are hooked up to the only mechanism that actually moves it up and down. So rest easy...it can't happen, unless.....:eek:.. you happen to be in The Twilight Zone! Then, who knows? :D

To answer the question, I believe I am one of the few that has been to WDW over 40 times, so let's say that an average of 4 days per trip would be 160 days total, and have never been on a stuck ride. Brief passenger exchanges yes, but that was never more then a minute or so. There isn't a time that I go on SSE that I don't wish that it would seriously breakdown when my car is on the exact top, gazing at the earth below. I love that scene and could watch it for hours.:)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Haunted Mansion graveyard scene. Spaceship Earth any scene. Actually, I enjoy getting stopped/stuck on just about any ride at WDW.

I have terrible luck on HM. It seems like when the ride stops I'm always just starting to tilt back or something and have to crane my neck around to see anything cool.

Aurora1

I have terrible luck on HM. It seems like when the ride stops I'm always just starting to tilt back or something and have to crane my neck around to see anything cool.

I could totally fall asleep when we get stuck tilting back!

rricks26

I'm trying to figure out if this break down could occur in a way that was actually pleasant. If the film stops that is no good. The seats don't do much but gently sway and the like once you are up in the air. I'm not sure if the orange scent would be nice if it was blasted out constantly for minutes at a time. I suppose, if it broke down in a "magical" way...like the film kept replaying the orange grove scene so you soared over it again and again.....One plus would be that if the "vacation diet" had worked magic on someone's digestive system, you could do an unnoticed "pressure release" using the orange scent as cover. I like it.

There's only two ways soarin breaks down. One is if something minor happens and 99% of the time it's this. The film keeps going but the gliders just stop moving. The ride finishes like normal nothing changes but your glider stops swaying. The other way it can, and this is only in MAJOR MAJOR issues, is everything gets shut down including the film and you have to be manually lowered down back to load.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
There's only two ways soarin breaks down. One is if something minor happens and 99% of the time it's this. The film keeps going but the gliders just stop moving. The ride finishes like normal nothing changes but your glider stops swaying. The other way it can, and this is only in MAJOR MAJOR issues, is everything gets shut down including the film and you have to be manually lowered down back to load.

Makes sense. I couldn't think of a way it could break down in RL and be pleasant, thus I had to imagine the "magical" option. Disappointing if it's your dream break down. lol

Yert3

Original Poster
ugh...Did you feel like those vultures were really going to come down after a while?
I wish I was stuck at the vultures. I love watching animatronics. I could for hours, even though they loop every two minutes or so. I was stuck a little past them, I was a little bit below where Br'er Rabbit was tied up.

[edit]
about here is where I was stuck:
sm_zps159925c2.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My DS got stuck in the elevator shaft of Tower for 45 minutes, when evacuated, he was impressed with what he was able to see. I'd like to be stuck on-top of Splash outside during Wishes.

party like it's 99

i would love to be stuck over london on peter pan, it's just a cool relaxing scene! but once me, my brother, and my dad were stuck on space mountain and the cars behind us were still moving and everyone was freaked out, to say the least, that one of the cars would hit us. needless to say none did, but a poor worker had to come push our car all of the way to the exit

mouse_luv

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger spin. Just keep shooting at targets and run up your score. Although, HM "Graveyard" set wouldn't be a bad place to be stuck at.
Think again. Got stuck there twice for 15 mins. It was annoying, and this is coming from someone that LOVES the HM. LOL

rkelly42

Maybe it is just me but I really do not want to be stuck on any ride. I would rather be able to ride over and over again or go on more rides than sitting on one ride and seeing the same scene for any extended period of time. Plus with my luck I would get stuck on some transition part of the ride where there is nothing to really see.

HatboxGhost

ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS, my Wife and I say, when we get into our doombuggies, PLEASE STOP!!!!! We were lucky enough to stop in the attic right in front of the bride, the library, and the ballroom.
Last year we were stopped for about 10-15 minutes twice on Buzz Lightyear and what was funny is that you were still able to shoot targets to collect points, SO of course everyone pretty much maxed out and they ended up resetting the scores.
As for wishes.......Peter Pan and Spaceship Earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom