And yet I still always come back here to WDWmagic!

Britt

I'm new as of last week and I'm seriously addicted. haha. I love the Trip Reports and Trip Planning forum. I wasn't here before to know of the change, but I love the way WDWMagic is. It's very reader friendly, easy to navigate, easy to post/reply :D I haven't found a forum quite as well done as WDWMagic is and sooooo active, which I love!

JiminyandTink

The only thing I miss about the old format is being able to change the setting to a "striped-down" dial-up version without photos so people at work don realize I'm on the forum so much ;)

sweetpee_1993

Agreed. New format took a little getting used to but I really like it.

As far as the "family", this is my "home" and I'll readily put that fact out there on *other* sites. Folks here are overall more on the laid-back side. I was noting just this morning the high volume of self-riteous snootie-patooties with their drawers all in a bunch on one of the other sites. Definitely felt good to know I had somewhere to escape that. Yep, even with the characters here at WDWMagic, it's waaaay better than the alternative.

wiigirl

75.gif
We are one big, happy, somewhat dysfunctional family...you know, just like real life.

Lol...exactly

dreamscometrue

My 'warning' to new members...

"You are not the first to pass this way. Nor shall you be the last. Those who seek the spirit** of WDW face peril and adventure; but more often, find beauty and charm."
:) After you've been here awhile and have read many threads, you'll understand.

** For long time readers, I'm not referring to that Spirit. ;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Yeah it's gotta be said there is nowhere like wdwmagic!

Sure there are loads of other boards but why go there when we have everything here!

We have news experts, dining experts, long time park goers, newbies, Disneyland experts, DLP experts, every type of picture thread you could possibly need, hundreds of trip reports, resort reviews, DCL experts like @Disneyfalcon!

I could o on, but there is just so much here and here is something for everyone!

And with the new forum upgrade wdw magic just goes fom strength to strength!!

Thanks Steve aka @wdwmagic

Disneyfalcon

We have news experts, dining experts, long time park goers, newbies, Disneyland experts, DLP experts, every type of picture thread you could possibly need, hundreds of trip reports, resort reviews, DCL experts like @Disneyfalcon!

Thanks, Crush! :)

I love Wdwmagic too. I've been here for years, and while I keep an eye on some other boards, I would never go anywhere else. This has become my Disney planning home. :D

Britt

I had a "run-in" with THE MOM when I was a newbie and almost "quit". But, as gentle and kind as everyone were, and understand my "stupidity", I stayed, and I am hooked!:D This is by far the best site on the internet to make Disney friends and get great advice! Thanks wdwmagic!:D
Oh no...what/who is "THE MOM"?...hahaha

PolynesianPrincess

I love this site!! I thought there was no one else who loved Disney as much as I do but I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are other people out there (YOU ALL!!) who are just as Disney crazed as I am!! I've made some real life friends on here like @blackthidot, @enchanted_belle and @PartOfYourWorld and I've been lucky enough to meet @Fashionista007 in person in May. The people on here are so nice and while everyone has different opinions on things and the way they voice those opinions, it keeps it interesting. Love wdwmagic!! :)

Mrs. Jobson

I love the new format too!!! I just still have difficulty posting pictures. Can someone be so kind to walk me thru it? Or direct me to the nearest place for directions? I am a little technology challenged. Thank you, and Steve, keep up the good work!!!:)

dreamfinder

Oh no...what/who is "THE MOM"?...hahaha

Kinda like what you would expect a mom to be like. Or even the family members at Prime Time 50's. She does a great job in helping to keep discussions on track, sending people to their room for time outs when needed, but still helping to contribute and be welcoming.

LuLaSue

I love it all! Thanks WDWMAGIC for bringing a little piece of WDW to us everyday. What a pleasure to be able share our Disney stories, wants, dreams, wishes, expectations and all that gushy stuff with other folks that have been sprinkled with the pixie dust! Not everybody at home gets the "bug", here we all have it and its awesome!

I to at one time or another have ventured to another forum only to come back "home"!

Jakester

To me, WDWMAGIC is my #1 Disney Fansite, I always check up on it atleast once a day. I'll admit, Ive been more interested in Universal lately (HP 2.0, TF), but WDW is still the number one reason to visit orlando, It might be slacking in terms of additions and upkeep, but its still disney, a very magical place. WDWMAGIC has given me a different look into that magical world.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I guess I'm "that annoying kid" but just to let ya'll know I'm the next generation ;)

Haha I love WDWMagic and I like the new format better than the original! I got used to it very quickly. I love this sight, it really REALLY helped my July 5 & 13th trip! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom