and now for.... random questions 3 & 4

barnum42

Walls in the front room are white above the dado rail, green below and green by the fireplace. Pictures scattered about on the walls.

Not a fan of waffles.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
1 - The colors of the walls in my room are green, red, blue, orange, and yellow. Different colors are used in other parts of the house....

2 - :slurp:

GaryT977

In the grand Florida tradition, every room is painted a different color:

Living room: Sand
Main bedroom: Chocolate
Second bedroom: Tangerine
Kitchen: Sunshine
Dining room: Two shades of green
Bathroom: Navy

I have lowfat waffles for breakfast every day. No ice cream, tho. I hate mixing hot and freezing food like that.

Debbie

The walls in my house are painted the neutral taupe that realtors recommend when you are trying to sell your house. Now that we are staying here, I'm thinking of using COLOR. Like red for my kitchen, purple, green, and gold for the den, etc. Lil' Don's room is BuzzLightyear Blue with a Nascar Border around it. And my den is New Orleans themed.
Waffles and Ice Cream? I like ice cream in warm waffle cones.........that's it

Christina

My walls are a pale orange with pictures of Johnny Depp, A huge replica of The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci, I have some pictures Brooke drew, especially this one with the seven deadly sins, I have some photos of my puppy and one side of my wall is dedicated to friends and is covered with pictures of my friends.

Ice cream and waffles are a major yum.

Tara Mae

1: My walls are barren. They used to be covered in Orlando Bloom/Johnny Depp posters, and before that, they had some of my photography on them. At the moment I'm in the middle of repainting my paneling *hard work, that is*, but when it's complete, I plan to frame and hang some of my paintings and artwork.

2: Waffles and ice cream? Sounds good, let me experiment. *actually goes and tries such, comes back* Eh, I would rather Waffles and peanut butter.

Dizknee_Phreek

3. My bedroom is true blue. Other wall colors in my house include deep red, dark green, khaki green, orange (dad's choice), light blue, and some others...

4. Good stuff! Waffle bowls with chocolate ice cream mixed with strawberries (from Cold Stone Creamery) are the best!

nibblesandbits

1. My walls are a light purple color with white trim

2. Hmm...never had them together but I'm sure they wouldn't be bad. (I'd probably want to keep them seperate though.)

Laura

Premium Member
I can't stand white walls. My living room is brown, family room is sage green, kitchen is blue (but we're renovating now, might choose a different color when we're done), bathroom is sage green (close to the family room color), master bedroom is a different more tropical shade of green (palm tree themed room), daughter's room is tan, son's room has colored stripes painted on the bottom half (red, orange, yellow, green, blue). The only room not painted is the master bathroom which has wallpaper up from the previous owner, but this room is due to be renovated next year.

Waffles - good for breakfast with strawberries and whipped cream!

Ice Cream - I'm going through an Ice Cream craving now that has lasted about 2 weeks. Normally I don't like it much, but for some reason lately I'm just addicted to it.

Waffles and Ice Cream together - ewww! (But Waffle CONES are good!)

Laura

Premium Member
Dizknee_Phreek said:
3. My bedroom is true blue. Other wall colors in my house include deep red, dark green, khaki green, orange (dad's choice), light blue, and some others...

4. Good stuff! Waffle bowls with chocolate ice cream mixed with strawberries (from Cold Stone Creamery) are the best!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Cold Stone! :p I totally forgot we just got one in our town a few months ago. This would be a good place to visit while I'm having this ice cream obsession!

Dizknee_Phreek

Laura22 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Cold Stone! :p I totally forgot we just got one in our town a few months ago. This would be a good place to visit while I'm having this ice cream obsession!

Most definately! The last time I went to one, they had birthday cake flavored ice cream (I think), and I was very tempted to get that with sprinkles, but decided to stick to my usual.

Jacks Sally

1- What color are you walls?

Most of them are off white other then
my bedroom is a mint green and my oldest sons
is a blueish

2- How do you feel about waffles and ice cream?

Sounds good to me :slurp:

AliciaLuvzDizne

#3: i have wall paper on the top half of my wall and pink on the bottom half.
the paper is very light colored flowers. its pretty but its been like this for 10 years. im over it.

#4 I love waffles
and ice cream
and together they're good too

celticdog

Walls:
kitchen - Villager Green
living room - Tapestry Red
bath no. 1 - Arctic Sea
bath no.2 - white (in progress)
master bedroom - Polished Copper
bedroom no.2 - white (in progress)
bedroom no. 3 - white
hall/foyer - Adobe

Waffles:
Mickey waffles - yes
Mickey ice cream - yes

both together - no

tigger248

#3. My bedroom is purple with some posters and pictures on the walls. I have disney posters and pictures and some racing posters and pictures, and some plates that my late grandmother painted (she was a porceline artist and very good at it). My bathroom has green walls, my brother's room is gray/blue, my kitchen is an extremely pale yellow (almost simply off-white), and the downstairs bathroom is pink. All other walls are white.

#4. Yum! I'll take both please.

longfamily

1- What color are you walls? White Blah

2- How do you feel about waffles and ice cream?

I'm not allowed to have an emotional relationship with waffles or ice cream:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom