and now for.... random questions 3 & 4

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know all 20 of you have been waiting for this one...

IT'S TIME FOR 3 & 4!!!!

w00t!

you ready.... set... GO!

1- What color are you walls?

2- How do you feel about waffles and ice cream?

answers!

#1- white with photographs and art spread all over

#2- :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Boo's Mom

#1 Right now, my living room is pink as is the hallway(soon to be changed possibly to a lemon chiffon), my dining room has burgundy and blue tiny stripes with some kind of white raised design(the bottom half of the wall is dark blue separated by a chair railing). My bathroom is like a light peach and the kitchen is white, green and grey. My room is like vanilla color. Its called White Sandlewood. I have Johnny Depp, Good Charlotte, Aerosmith, Jay Leno and a chihuahua calander on my wall. I also have 2 pictures of me and Boo, a picture of Noel and me, and a picture of Noel on prom night. I also have my high school banner on my wall and an award I got in Vet class.
Is that too much information? Not my color choices except for my room. Talk to my grandmother for the rest of the house. :lol:

#2 Thanks a lot now you made me hungry!!! Waffles yummy. I want waffles now :fork: :lol: Ice cream occationally(vanilla or cookies and creme).

I have a survey of over 300 questions somewhere. Want me to bombard you with all of those questions? :lookaroun

Anything else you want to know, keep them coming!! this is fun :wave:

rainfully

1. Well, if you're talking about the walls in my bedroom, they're white. I know, boring... but it's a great improvement over the lavender stripes and polkadots that were in there previously from whoever lived there before.

2. Waffles and ice cream? Do you mean together? I like waffle cones... and ice cream is my all time favorite food in the universe.

I like waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. :slurp:

Wckd Queen

1: Im boring. The entire house, with the exception of the kitchen, is Linen White. The kitchen is...pure white :lookaroun I do have lots of art hanging though :lol:

2: I like waffles and I like ice cream...together or separated. There is this booth on the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ that makes fresh waffles and sandwiches a slice of chocolate/vanilla/strawberry ice cream between two squares and shakes powder sugar on them. YUM! :slurp:

Lil'mermaid

1) My bedroom walls are white with one wall that has polka dots on it and all the walls have lots of very old posters that need to be taken down

2) I like waffles alot, but Im not real big on ice cream, its too cold and hurts my teeth.

Not For Sale

- Blue, very light blue. It wasn't really my choice, but I like it. I also have a "The Big Lebowski" poster on my wall

-Mmmmmmmmmmm

BRER STITCH

1- What color are you walls?

Every room a different color. I like "beach tones" so they are very light shades of blue, tan, yellow, and cream. :cool:

2- How do you feel about waffles and ice cream?

Mmmmmmmmm! Make a bunch of sandwiches out of them and stick 'em in the freezer for a day or so! :slurp:

tigsmom

Most of the house is painted white. The kitchen is a pale green, my bedroom is a pale blue.

Love waffles & ice cream just not together.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Many colors, with only the foyer navaho (sp?) white (read afterwards that that is the white used by Disney as it accents the other colors more...great minds think alike :animwink: )

Waffles and ice cream...but needs to be fresh, hot waffles and on both sides..none of this stuff on waffle and a scoop with topping that you have to eat with a fork...

maelstrom

the walls in my room are light purple-grey. most of the rest of the house has blue walls, except for the office and bathroom which have green walls.

waffles and ice cream sounds good.

ogryn

1: One of four walls (the ticket board)
wall.jpg

2: Umm, pass.

:wave:

DDuckFan130

1- In my bedroom, my walls are like a pale, subtle blue. Around the house, they're either white or forest green.

2-I love both. I love blueberry waffles and regular waffles. I love Neopolitan Ice Cream, Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, and especially Dulce De Leche ice cream :slurp:

Pippa

Walls: very boring as our house was new when we moved in and we haven't decorated so they are still magnolia throughout

Waffles & Ice Cream: Yes please! with lots of hot chocolate sauce :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom