American Idol!

Pongo

Laura22 said:
And then after that great American Idol I watched my 2 hour Lost season finale. This was the best night of TV ever. Now what the heck will I do with myself all summer. I have no shows left!!

Haha. I did the same thing. Great minds think alike.

Congratulations Carrie! I knew you would win from the start.

GenerationX

The medley was great. I think the producers did a fantastic job of matching up the finalists with each other and with established stars. This kind of surprised me, because the group songs they did throughout this year sounded pretty awful - they'd have duets with voices that did not harmonize well at all. Of the 12 finalists, the one that clearly did not belong there was Mikalah. She could not have been more off-key in her number.

Congratulations to Carrie for winning and having a wonderful voice. Congratulations to SpongeScott for calling it after her audition (hey Scott - you have any inside word on the NBA champion? the World Series winner?).

The most memorable performance of this season for me will be Carrie's Crying.

nicholas

GenerationX said:
The medley was great. I think the producers did a fantastic job of matching up the finalists with each other and with established stars. This kind of surprised me, because the group songs they did throughout this year sounded pretty awful - they'd have duets with voices that did not harmonize well at all. Of the 12 finalists, the one that clearly did not belong there was Mikalah. She could not have been more off-key in her number.

Congratulations to Carrie for winning and having a wonderful voice. Congratulations to SpongeScott for calling it after her audition (hey Scott - you have any inside word on the NBA champion? the World Series winner?).

The most memorable performance of this season for me will be Carrie's Crying.
Most memorable performance of the season = Mary Roach (Guilbeaux), singing "I feel the Earth"

Of the finalists = Carrie, singing "Alone"

Dizknee_Phreek

1stStarIC2nite said:
By the way, now that the season is over, what are your favorite performances? I can't decide between:

"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Constantine
and
"Alone" - by Carrie :D
Agreed. Though, for me, Bohemian Rhapsody was the BEST, with Alone coming in 2nd, and probably Money (I'm assuming that's the title?) by Bo coming in third.

nibblesandbits

Shanice said:
They couldn't have picked a more boring idol. Looks like she'll be the next Ruben....Wait Ruben who!?
No...I don't think anybody could be more boring than Ruben! :lol:

But seriously, while Carrie may be boring to some people, she obviously has some appeal to a vast majority of people, otherwise she wouldn't have won.

Shanice

Account Suspended
nibblesandbits said:
No...I don't think anybody could be more boring than Ruben! :lol:

But seriously, while Carrie may be boring to some people, she obviously has some appeal to a vast majority of people, otherwise she wouldn't have won.
The only reason she won was because a bunch of guys thought she was hot. :rolleyes:

nicholas

Shanice said:
The only reason she won was because a bunch of guys thought she was hot. :rolleyes:
Well, a bunch of girls thought Constantine was hot. He didn't win. She obviously had something aside from her looks too.

Shanice

Account Suspended
nicholas said:
Well, a bunch of girls thought Constantine was hot. He didn't win. She obviously had something aside from her looks too.
The fact that the rest of the top 10 sucked? haha Anyways if they ever do an Idol All Stars we all know Kelly would blow her out of the water....

nicholas

Shanice said:
The fact that the rest of the top 10 sucked? haha Anyways if they ever do an Idol All Stars we all know Kelly would blow her out of the water....
Agreed on that. Carrie is a wonderful vocalist, but Kelly has that spark that just completes the package.

CaptainMichael

More FYI: Carrie's Single CD containing "Inside Your Heaven" and "Independence Day" is on shelves NOW!!!

What are you waiting for? Get out there and buy it! Quick!

Why are you still reading? Go get it!

NOW!

SpongeScott

STR8FAN2005 said:
More FYI: Carrie's Single CD containing "Inside Your Heaven" and "Independence Day" is on shelves NOW!!!

NOW!
thanks and I will.

DDuckFan130

STR8FAN2005 said:
I do believe that you should reconsider!

She did a great job with the National Anthem tonight. What was she wearing?? It sure was an odd outfit...
I have not bought any American Idol CD, and Carrie will not make me reconsider :lol: I didn't want her to win but since she did, oh well. If I were to buy any American Idol CD, it'd be Kelly's but I haven't even gotten hers, nor will I.

Just my humble opinion :wave:

Edit: I'm really sorry if I come off rude. I meant my original post as a joke, but I also meant it. Nothing against the girl, because she does have talent. But not my cup of tea.

disneygirl03

STR8FAN2005 said:

NOW!

I got it. :D Better not tell my dad... :lol:

MagicalMonorail

According to Barnes & Nobles, Bo's single is outselling Carrie's single and Bo's isn't even out yet! Looks like both of them might actually be successful, but who knows for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom