American Idol!

tigger248

DDuckFan130 said:
I know I didn't bring it up because I didn't watch. :p

Yeah, I didn't watch either. I was shopping. Though, I should've been working, but I hurt my finger and the dr won't let me work. You should see me type. One fingered with my good hand like I did in elementary school. :lol:

DDuckFan130

tigger248 said:
Yeah, I didn't watch either. I was shopping. Though, I should've been working, but I hurt my finger and the dr won't let me work. You should see me type. One fingered with my good hand like I did in elementary school. :lol:
:lol: Hope your finger feels better. And it's ok, I type with two fingers and drive my mom nuts :rolleyes:

tigger248

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: Hope your finger feels better. And it's ok, I type with two fingers and drive my mom nuts :rolleyes:

Thanks. It should get better pretty fast. It's not broke, just bruised, swollen, and sore.

It's just hard to not type "correctly" for me. I've been doing it for the past several years (since typing classes in both middle and high school).

I would have watched AI had I been home, but it just wasn't my priority this year (like it has been in the past).

Laura

Premium Member
I can't believe it! I saw every episode of AI this season and then missed the finale! My DVR didn't record it. I'm so upset over this! UGH!!!!!!!

I hope I can find someone who has it taped.

DarkImage4

I have to say that both Bo and Carrie seemed off their game last night. Carrie showed her nerves and was reallt rather ptichy. My wife remarked how sharp she was. I heard rumors that Bo had food poisoining? Anyone hear anything about that?

It's a toss-up, but if people vote for the season, it's going to Bo...

However, last night alone, Carrie may have eeked Bo out.

Either way, they are going to make albums and have a career.

I told my wife, whether Bo wins or not, I'll buy his CD...I'll just have a different label on it, that's all....

nibblesandbits

wow...well it's definitely going to be a close one. I just have to say that I wish both of them the best of luck. Because no matter what happens...both of them deserve to be the next American Idol.

nibblesandbits

Yeah!!! I'm so happy Carrie won! Although I am also concerned about how much "freedom" she'll actually have as artist. But at least this time the person who deserved to be the AI actually won.

(By the way, I called it from the beginning)

(Actually, technically SpongeScott called it)

SpongeScott said:
Mark it down--

Carrie Underwood--your next American Idol.

She's the farm girl from OK.

DDuckFan130

:snore:

Anyway, I loooooooved Constantine, Jessica, Nadia, Vonzell, and Anwar in their respective performances with the celebrities. "Walk this Way" rocked :sohappy:

1stStarIC2nite

YAAAAAY!!!

I'm SO happy Carrie won! All in all, this was the BEST American Idol season yet!! :sohappy:

By the way, now that the season is over, what are your favorite performances? I can't decide between:

"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Constantine
and
"Alone" - by Carrie :D

LouDisney

pinkrose said:
I'm actually kinda glad Bo didn't win. He'll have more freedom to do his own thing instead of being at the mercy of AI.

That is what I have heard.
Well,I am shocked and I was voting and hoping Bo would win.
Carrie is a good singer and congrats to her
:D

imagineer boy

Yes!!!!!! Go Carrie!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: It was so heart warming seeing her win.

Man, this was the best AI episode ever. All of the top 12 gave great performances and it was great to see them all again. And that was very nice what they did with the national anthem singing girl. And Derk finally got to meet David Hasselhoff!!! That was hilariouse!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And Leroy wells voted #1 worst contestant! :D And Simon's deepest secret thing had me in stitches!!! Constantine's cameo was so funny!!!!! And it looks like Simon will be replaced by William Hung!

What a great season! The best yet!

Laura

Premium Member
That Derk segment had me laughing so hard I was in tears for 10 minutes straight. I had to pause the TV because I was crying so bad. I don't know why I found it so funny, when they started playing "that's what friends are for" I totally lost it and broke into hysterics. The look on that kid's face when he realized he didn't make it to the next round was the funniest thing in the world. Now I have tears again just reminiscing LMAO.

Yay for Carrie! I'd have been equally happy for either of them. I wish Vonzell could have had a taste of it too because she was just as deserving.

And then after that great American Idol I watched my 2 hour Lost season finale. This was the best night of TV ever. Now what the heck will I do with myself all summer. I have no shows left!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom