American Idol to kick off open auditions at Disney Springs

UpDog71

My gut tells me that it will be in the Cirque du Soleil La Nouba auditorium, since that show closes at the end of the year. But, I don't have any info on that being a fact.

jakeman

WDW and America Idol:

WTDnnwE.gif

Kman101

It's just one day of auditions not really that big of a deal to me. They were going to hold auditions in Orlando, why not at Disney Springs? It's not like they're bringing back American Idol Experience. Why does it bother anyone they're holding a day of auditions here? ABC/Disney now produce the show. It is what it is.

ToTBellHop

It's just one day of auditions not really that big of a deal to me. They were going to hold auditions in Orlando, why not at Disney Springs? It's not like they're bringing back American Idol Experience. Why does it bother anyone they're holding a day of auditions here? ABC/Disney now produce the show. It is what it is.
I would go if my voice weren't terrible.

Maybe I'll still go. That's good TV.

Biff215

My gut tells me that it will be in the Cirque du Soleil La Nouba auditorium, since that show closes at the end of the year. But, I don't have any info on that being a fact.
This is in two weeks for the season that begins in 2018.

I'm not sure if this will pay off for ABC but I don't blame them for giving AI another shot. Don't think there's any chance the attraction will ever come back, so we can relax there IMO. Surprised they chose DS as opposed to WWoS, but maybe they're not expecting the huge crowds they once saw, especially with no celebrity judges on site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom