American Idol Guessing Game...Let's Try It Again!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yikes, I have Scott going pretty far. That was a bad pick. :dazzle:

It was time for Michael to go. He stunk the joint out.
Did he actually go? My PVR stopped right as Simon said: "I'm going to make a decision, Micheal... Nothing! :mad: Stoopid American Idol can't tell time! :mad:

I'm guessing they didn't save him, but they made it more dramatic than normal. :shrug:

KristieLC

Did he actually go? My PVR stopped right as Simon said: "I'm going to make a decision, Micheal... Nothing! :mad: Stoopid American Idol can't tell time! :mad:

I'm guessing they didn't save him, but they made it more dramatic than normal. :shrug:

yeah - mine lasted about 3 seconds beyond that, so I didn't see Michael's reaction. last thing I heard was Simon say "You're going home."

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Say good bye to Michael! I don't think many of us were surprised to see him go so early.

3 had picked him to go tonight, while many others had already had him pegged to be gone earlier in the competition. Here's how the standings appear now.

happymom52003 - 53
hcswingfield - 53
mousefan1972 - 53
joanna71985 - 52
MontyMon - 52
mpoppins - 52
Fantasmic!329 - 50
nibblesandbits - 50
k.hunter30 - 49
tiggerific418 - 49
Dukeblue1227 - 47
Computer Magic - 47
GenerationX - 47
KristieLC - 47
SpongeScott - 47
SweetMagic - 47
imagineer boy - 46
Nemo14 - 46
Uponastar - 46
ClemsonTigger - 44
DonaldDoleWhip - 44
tmm7899 - 44
wvdisneyfamily - 44
ksccar - 32

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Say good bye to Michael! I don't think many of us were surprised to see him go so early.

3 had picked him to go tonight, while many others had already had him pegged to be gone earlier in the competition. Here's how the standings appear now.

happymom52003 - 53
hcswingfield - 53
mousefan1972 - 53
joanna71985 - 52
MontyMon - 52
mpoppins - 52
Fantasmic!329 - 50
nibblesandbits - 50
k.hunter30 - 49
tiggerific418 - 49
Dukeblue1227 - 47
Computer Magic - 47
GenerationX - 47
KristieLC - 47
SpongeScott - 47
SweetMagic - 47
imagineer boy - 46
Nemo14 - 46
Uponastar - 46
ClemsonTigger - 44
DonaldDoleWhip - 44
tmm7899 - 44
wvdisneyfamily - 44
ksccar - 32
:lookaroun

Computer Magic

I think there was a true fight for him tonight. I don't know why, he was in the bottom last week as well. He is not the top 6.

SpongeScott

I think there was a true fight for him tonight. I don't know why, he was in the bottom last week as well. He is not the top 6.
And I couldn't for the life of me understand why they didn't have their decision made when he finished. After Simon's comments to him after he sang, Simon should've been a definitive NO and the decision done. Maybe their not really "discussing" it. It's not adding to the appeal of the show.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
And I couldn't for the life of me understand why they didn't have their decision made when he finished. After Simon's comments to him after he sang, Simon should've been a definitive NO and the decision done. Maybe their not really "discussing" it. It's not adding to the appeal of the show.
Well, it appeared that Paula and Kara just dance to the song the whole time. I think they might have forgotten that they had to vote...:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
So sad to see crazy Megan go...wait...who am I kidding...I'm not sad at all! Nor do I think the rest of America is either.

Quite a few of us picked Megan to go in this slot...7 to be exact, with plenty others picking her to be gone before this round. The standings changed around quite a bit this race...and a few are back in the running that may have thought they were out of the reach of those top spots. (BTW...what is with happymom...first last year, winning it all, now she's ruling this year too...I think she's a plant! :lol: )

Here's the standings:

happymom52003 - 81
hcswingfield - 81
mousefan1972 - 81
mpoppins - 80
joanna71985 - 80
Fantasmic!329 - 78
k.hunter30 - 77
MontyMon - 76
Dukeblue1227 - 75
imagineer boy - 74
nibblesandbits - 74
tiggerific418 - 73
Computer Magic - 71
GenerationX - 71
KristieLC - 71
SpongeScott - 71
SweetMagic - 71
Nemo14 - 70
Uponastar - 70
DonaldDoleWhip - 68
wvdisneyfamily - 68
ClemsonTigger - 64
tmm7899 - 64
ksccar - 56

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
(BTW...what is with happymom...first last year, winning it all, now she's ruling this year too...I think she's a plant! :lol: )

:lookaroun

Either that or she and an army are dialing their fingers off!

...and she's looking real strong going into the home stretch
(unlike Monty who has a real flameout coming....)

for all of us that have Lil at 3.....don't think that's gonna happen....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom