American Idol Guessing Game...Let's Try It Again!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Well, it's time to say good bye to Scott. As much as it was sad to see him go because he's such a nice guy...it really was his time.

Only MontyMon and hcswingfield picked Scott to go in this exact spot.

There was some more shifting going on this week, so check the standings to see where you might have now landed.

happymom52003 - 111
hcswingfield - 111
mousefan1972 - 111
Dukeblue1227 - 105
mpoppins - 105
joanna71985 - 105
Fantasmic!329 - 103
k.hunter30 - 102
MontyMon - 101
imagineer boy - 99
nibblesandbits - 99
GenerationX - 96
SpongeScott - 96
SweetMagic - 96
Nemo14 - 95
Uponastar - 95
DonaldDoleWhip - 93
tiggerific418 - 93
Computer Magic - 91
KristieLC - 91
ClemsonTigger - 89
wvdisneyfamily - 88
tmm7899 - 84
ksccar - 81

Dukeblue1227

Buckets kid...

Look who is climbing up the leaderboard...

Sitting comfortable just behind the leaders... RIIIIIIGHT where I want them...

It's like a horse race everyone... Ya can't jump out to a big league... gotta hide in the pack for a bit... keep a good pace... and then really sprint it out in the end... I see big things coming for me in the coming weeks...

BIIIIIIG things...

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Buckets kid...

It's like a horse race everyone... Ya can't jump out to a big league... gotta hide in the pack for a bit... keep a good pace... and then really sprint it out in the end... I see big things coming for me in the coming weeks...

BIIIIIIG things...
I hope you fail miserably...:lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Buckets kid...

BIIIIIIG things...
My plan exactly... I'm just more subtle about it. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Ok...well, I was almost hoping they wouldn't use the judges save, because now things are gonna get confusing! :lol:

This week, Matt got the lowest number of votes, however the judges decided they would save him.

Therefore, there will be no points given out this week, due to no one actually leaving the show.

Next week, the lowest vote getter will take the place of the 6th place finisher for this week. (Therefore, everyone who guesses the Top 6 correctly will then get 6 points for each correct answer.) The second lowest vote getter will then take the place of the 5th place finisher for next week's results. (Therefore everyone who guessed the Top 5 correctly will recieve then the 8 points for each correct answer.)

I know that sounds kind of confusing, but I think it makes sense in my head. (We all better hope anyway! :lol: And let's just hope they tell us who the lowest vote getter and the second lowest vote getters are...)

So, onto next week!

happymom52003

Looking ahead, I'm pretty sure I'll have to turn my title over to someone else this year...lol. I'm thinking I'll be knocked out of first place tie pretty soon here.

imagineer boy

Ah, very good!

13. Anoop Desai
12. Megan Joy
11. Jasmine Murray
10. Jorge Nunez
9. Alexis Grace
8. Kris Allen
7. Matt Giraud
6. Michael Sarver
5. Allision Iraheta
4. Scott Macintyre
3. Adam Lambert
2. Lil Rounds
1. Danny Gokey

That was kinda tough.

What was I thinking? :cry: Oh well, she had a promising start until she became really boring.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Well, two were voted off this week...and they were, of course, Lil and Anoop. Since they didn't say who was the lowest vote getters, I took Lil as if she had ended up in 7th and Anoop as if he had ended up in 6th. Now...the tallies have changed quite a bit since we last got points...so look for yourselves carefully. Some of you took some large leaps!

Also, I may as well just wrap the whole thing up...I think happymom is pegged to win it again this year. :lol:

So, here are those grand totals for this week:

happymom52003 - 173
Dukeblue1227 - 167
mousefan1972 - 159
hcswingfield - 153
Fantasmic!329 - 151
k.hunter30 - 150
mpoppins - 147
SweetMagic - 144
imagineer boy - 141
nibblesandbits - 141
joanna71985 - 139
ClemsonTigger - 137
tiggerific418 - 135
Computer Magic - 133
GenerationX - 130
SpongeScott - 130
KristieLC - 129
MontyMon - 129
Nemo14 - 129
Uponastar - 129
DonaldDoleWhip - 127
tmm7899 - 126
ksccar - 123
wvdisneyfamily - 116

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom