American Idol Finals

Erika

Clay Aiken is my absolute favorite. I have voted for him every time :lol: But Josh the marine is a very close second.

As for 24- I love that show! We get together with 2 other couples every week to watch it. They are the people we went to Disney with last week (see album forpics) and we used Bauer as our name for our restaurant and limo ressies :lol:

<--- DORK!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by Erika
Clay Aiken is my absolute favorite. I have voted for him every time :lol: But Josh the marine is a very close second.

As for 24- I love that show! We get together with 2 other couples every week to watch it. They are the people we went to Disney with last week (see album forpics) and we used Bauer as our name for our restaurant and limo ressies :lol:

<--- DORK!

I agree with your views Erika! Nice taste! Though I haven't watched 24. I did take the entire first series when it was run on Thanksgiving on FX. I have yet to watch it. I also been downloading the second season as I find them online. I just need to sit down and watch them all. I keep hearing how good the show is. One of these days...

24 has absolutely NOTHING on Boomtown. It is by far the best show on TV.... if you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you sit down at 10 on sundays and turn on NBC.

Oh yeah, Clay blows everyone else out of the water. I saw a skinny white guy who looked like the kid you through the dodgeballs at first, I was expecting some squeaky voice... I have to agree with Randy, where does that voice come from?

BRER STITCH

Well....even with one less to choose from this week, it's still gonna be a tough one to call.

I like the idea of different theme nights to showcase who has the best all-around voice, but it could really mess someone up if it's not their style!

There's not a lot of people who have had 11 songs in one category to choose from if they keep up the same routine each week.

Some that come to mind that I think would be pretty cool include Billy Joel, The Beatles, Barry Manilow, Elton John.............
ANY OTHER IDEAS???

WHOSE SONGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FEATURED ONE NIGHT??

:confused:

katilsu

Hey yall- seeing as how this is a Disney site and all, I made an observation tonight and my friends all agreed. Don't you think Clay looks a little like Peter Pan?! He's my favorite- and he seems like such an incredible person as well as having an outstanding voice!

DisneyJedi

Man.. what great performances tonight! For your further enjoyment I made ogg vorbis audio files of them. You can use Winamp 2.81 full from http://classic.winamp.com to play them. Check out alt.binaries.multimedia or alt.binaries.sounds.ogg to download them. I'm currently posting now (look for BCX). Checkout http://www.timdoc.com if you have no idea how to download from newsgroups.

BRER STITCH

Rueben, Trenyce, and brunette Kimberly all shined last night. :sohappy:

Blonde Kimberly, Corey, and Julia have finally wore out their welcome. They don't belong with the rest. :(

Also.....In my opinion, Clay's performances are steadily declining each week. I WAS a fan in the beginning, but it will be interesting to see if he can keep up with the others over the next 10 weeks or so. Did anyone else notice that very audible lisp He developed since last week? Where did that came from?....... :veryconfu

Did Josh commit "Pop Idol Suicide" last night by announcing He was permanently going country??? :veryconfu

I'm betting America sends Julia home tonight.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Erika

I think Clay did alright for himself. Even Simon declared him "the one to beat" and he was AFTER Ruben and Trenyce (and both of them were incredible)!

Joshua should be safe for awhile. Besides having an awesome voice, he has the marine thing going for him and that can only help. He'll also have the vote of EVERY country fan watching the show.

I think the Rasmussen girl will be the next to go (can't think of her first name).

Last year, I was all about the girls. This year, if Ruben, Joshua, and Clay don't make the top 5 I'll be upset!

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Well....even with one less to choose from this week, it's still gonna be a tough one to call.

I like the idea of different theme nights to showcase who has the best all-around voice, but it could really mess someone up if it's not their style!

There's not a lot of people who have had 11 songs in one category to choose from if they keep up the same routine each week.

Some that come to mind that I think would be pretty cool include Billy Joel, The Beatles, Barry Manilow, Elton John.............
ANY OTHER IDEAS???

WHOSE SONGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FEATURED ONE NIGHT??

:confused:

You just might get your wish, I heard Billy Joel is a guest judge since his daughter, Alexa loves the show.

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne

Julia is Local for me...she lives in the next town over and i live next to the hair salon she works at (in fact, i tan there sometimes) so thats pretty exciting.

My bf lives in Danbury and grew up with Julia D. (Actually, her sister, because Julia is younger than he is, but he grew upa few houses down from them.) Unfortunately, I think shedidn't do very well last night, but I think it was a bad choice for a song.

My personal opinion is that Reuben is the BEST...AND he sang a Disney song! :sohappy:
And Trenyce and Clay are great, too. On a side note, I read somewhere that before coming to do American Idol, Clay was a 1:1 para for a child with Autism, which is dear to my heart since my son has Autism!

Erika

Originally posted by disneyfanmom
My bf lives in Danbury and grew up with Julia D. (Actually, her sister, because Julia is younger than he is, but he grew upa few houses down from them.) Unfortunately, I think shedidn't do very well last night, but I think it was a bad choice for a song.

My personal opinion is that Reuben is the BEST...AND he sang a Disney song! :sohappy:
And Trenyce and Clay are great, too. On a side note, I read somewhere that before coming to do American Idol, Clay was a 1:1 para for a child with Autism, which is dear to my heart since my son has Autism!

Yeppa- they have showed some clips on the show of him at work. It's really sweet to see. He just seems like an all-around great person. I'd like to see him get far. I spent a summer as an inclusion counselor (which I loved) so I feel a little bit of a kinship with him too.

Plus, not that this should necessarily come into play when deciding who to vote for, but you know where some of that money would go ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom