American Idol Finals

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by sandjhooker
didn't I hear a brief comment last night that next week they are going to be singing disco next week?:hurl: :hurl:

:eek:

You heard it correctly!

Simon tossed it out after talking to Joshua about his change to Country.

Maybe Barry Gibb or Gloria Gaynor will be the Celebrity Judge!

:hurl:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
:eek:

You heard it correctly!

Simon tossed it out after talking to Joshua about his change to Country.

Maybe Barry Gibb or Gloria Gaynor will be the Celebrity Judge!

:hurl:
I was hoping along the lines of K.C. and the Sunshine Band! :hurl:

Maybe someone will sing Disco Duck.:lol:
Seriously, if Simon didn't like songs from The Wiz, what could we possibly come up with that is good from the disco era? Might as well have them do the soundtrack from Saturday Night Fever.

*Goes in the back of the closet to find his boogie shoes*

Fossil

come on people! it's obvious who's going to win....Kimberly Caldwell (Blonde). She has the look and not to mention the talent. She has a nice deep voice. Also anotehr favorite is the marine guy. he sings pretty good too.:hammer:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Fossil
come on people! it's obvious who's going to win....Kimberly Caldwell (Blonde). She has the look and not to mention the talent. She has a nice deep voice. Also anotehr favorite is the marine guy. he sings pretty good too.:hammer:
Until she proves me wrong, Kimberly is not going to win this thing. She has to sing something slow and mellow to win me over. She does a great job with the ones she has sang, she has great stage presence, she knows how to dress for this competition, but she needs to let her VOICE tell the story one week--stand at the mic and sing, period. Simon was right last night--he could go to any theme park in America and see what he saw from her. She's good, but she hasn't proven anything yet.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Until she proves me wrong, Kimberly is not going to win this thing. She has to sing something slow and mellow to win me over. She does a great job with the ones she has sang, she has great stage presence, she knows how to dress for this competition, but she needs to let her VOICE tell the story one week--stand at the mic and sing, period. Simon was right last night--he could go to any theme park in America and see what he saw from her. She's good, but she hasn't proven anything yet.

Plus her showy, I'm-all-that attitude just makes me look the other way. I don't forget how she reacted with Julia in the beginning.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by disneyfanmom
My bf lives in Danbury and grew up with Julia D. (Actually, her sister, because Julia is younger than he is, but he grew upa few houses down from them.) Unfortunately, I think shedidn't do very well last night, but I think it was a bad choice for a song.

apparently Julia sued my school last year but didnt get anything for it...

She never attended here as far as i know, but she was at a football game with some friends and they posed for a picture, which ended up becomming a billboard to advertise my school. and she sued because she was trying to start a modeling carreer and a billboard with her face on it might hurt her chances or something...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom