American Idol 2

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Hows about the girl who insisted on having a third chance...... and they let her go to Hollywood just to get her to shut up!:hammer:

they will probably get rid of her this coming week lol

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Even though I enjoy the horrible singers...well, as best I can, I'm ready for the competition to start. Give them something really hard to do....like the big band stuff from last season. It'll throw them out of their element, and separate the superstars from the wanna-be's. :)

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel
Even though I enjoy the horrible singers...well, as best I can, I'm ready for the competition to start. Give them something really hard to do....like the big band stuff from last season. It'll throw them out of their element, and separate the superstars from the wanna-be's. :)

Tonight they narrow it down to 32 :sohappy:

I think I am going to go all-out nerd and try to pick out who I think will make the final 10.

It looks like Frenchy went from yellow to red- she is definitely one to watch. I also like the blonde girl from Texas and for the guys- the marine, the "presidents" guy and that 16 year old who I still cannot believe is only a teenager.

We'll see how they all do tonight in Hollywood :king:

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by spider-man
Like a Virgin...

Touched for the very first time.
OMG! I agree with Simon about that guy, he was the worst singer in the World!
He was about as bad as that one dude last week with the really high voice, he sounded like Mr. Bill! Oh noooooooooo!

sillyspook13

Beaver 8!
Beaver 9!
Stop!
It's beaver time!:rolleyes:

Speaking of beavers..... How about the guy in the beaver trapper outfit? Or was it pajamas? Ick!

The clip of the guy running all around the building was pretty funny!

The 5 year old boy singing "Let's Get it On" was the cutest thing in the world!

And, of course, you can't forget the Disney reference..... "Hercules! Hercules!"

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by sillyspook13

And, of course, you can't forget the Disney reference..... "Hercules! Hercules!"

I had the sudden urge to rent The Nutty Professor after seeing that guy :lol:

I agree that the little boy was adorable- and the song choice- OMG!

Erika

Original Poster
Whoo! Most of my favorites made it through!

I wish the cameras wouldn't follow the people who didn't- nobody wants to be crying on national tv. I feel bad, like they should have a little privacy.

Erika

Original Poster
I found out this morning that a friend of mine went to college with Kimberly Locke, the big-voiced law student who sang with Frenchie. So here's the gossip:

She said she's extremely intelligent, has a lot of confidance and is just overall a really nice person- never one to talk down to anybody, EVER.

It's nice to hear that, because I think she is extremely talented and I hope she goes far :) My friend never even knew she could sing :lol: and had no idea she had tried out for AI until she recognized her on tv.

Erika

Original Poster
Alright- Now I am in full nerd mode. Here is my list of favorites-

Frenchie Davis
Kimberly Locke
Clay Aiken
JD Adams (looks kinda like my friend Brian, hee!)
Kimberly Caldwell
Joshua Gracin
Ruben Studdard
Candace Coleman
Vanessa Olivarez
Julia DeMateo- having a hard time figuring out a 10th at this point, but I put her in.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Erika
Alright- Now I am in full nerd mode. Here is my list of favorites-

Frenchie Davis
Kimberly Locke
Clay Aiken
JD Adams (looks kinda like my friend Brian, hee!)
Kimberly Caldwell
Joshua Gracin
Ruben Studdard
Candace Coleman
Vanessa Olivarez
Julia DeMateo- having a hard time figuring out a 10th at this point, but I put her in.
wow, Erika! you are an AI nerd! I couldn't have named 4 people on the show and I've seen them all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom