American Idol 2

Steamboat_Kevin

Oh my gosh, that guy, Edgar, who was singing that Enrique Inglesias song, was the worst singer I've ever hear, EVER!
And then he came back, trying to fool the people into letting him try again! That was pathetic! :hurl:

Castle Cake Apologist

Erika! lmao... I was just about to revive the first AI thread. Hehe... ya ruined it! :( :) :D

Edgar sucked! lol My favorite so far is the girl who sang Superstition (sp?) I love that song and her voice was awesome!

Did anyone watch the thing afterwards? That was pretty cool, catching up with them! Jim is such a cutie! :) (Me and him have the same favorite song too! :p Trust a Try by Janet Jackson)

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
The Twins are interesting.

I LOVE the twins! I am guessing at some point they are going to have to be split up although I love hearing them together.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Erika
I LOVE the twins! I am guessing at some point they are going to have to be split up although I love hearing them together.

For Contest purposes I agree, they will be split up, however, if they don't win, but make it pretty high up there, I think a very unique opportunity will be available for a contract. They easily have something that no one else has atm. I'm surprised they allowed them to sing together in the first place, plus it really showed us how mean Simon is, he was dying to jump on the opportunity to split them up.

Erika

Original Poster
For Contest purposes I agree, they will be split up, however, if they don't win, but make it pretty high up there, I think a very unique opportunity will be available for a contract. They easily have something that no one else has atm. I'm surprised they allowed them to sing together in the first place, plus it really showed us how mean Simon is, he was dying to jump on the opportunity to split them up.

Do you think so? I got the impression that he was teasing them.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Erika
Do you think so? I got the impression that he was teasing them.
i also got this impression

i never thought for one minute he was seriously gonna split them up...

what about that guy with the earings that sang My Girl OFF KEY and Paula started "Simon-ing" him!!
and then this guy went off!
it was pretty funny "Whatever...Im the best!"

dopey

It was entertaining. My favorite was the black lady with the short blond hair and huge...uh...set of pipes.

From the folks I heard, she had the richest voice and a great story, too, about how all her friends at school pitched in to raise money for her to audition.

Her chances, however, are probably pretty slim precisely because she's not. Too bad, really.

Besides her, though, ya gotta like the twins (And I LOVE YOU, TOO!). The blond who was cat-fighting with the brunette who couldn't sing seemed to be a complete package.

WDWspider

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
i also got this impression

i never thought for one minute he was seriously gonna split them up...

what about that guy with the earings that sang My Girl OFF KEY and Paula started "Simon-ing" him!!
and then this guy went off!
it was pretty funny "Whatever...Im the best!"

Well, I think he's was teasing them atm, but most definitely seems the type who would love to break them up. Truth be known, most guys have a dark side like that at times. Most choose not to show it, I really think Simon does at times. He is very rude and insensitive like that. I understand it, and think it's fun to watch, but don't underestimate him, he is a Jerk.

On e of my friends auditioned in Atlanta. He has a bit of a weight problem, and is really huge, but quite an excellent and beautiful singer. He also has a giant afro. Apparently Simon told him he wasn't "Idol Material". I loved Simon until I heard that. Maybe we'll see him tonight.:)

Big Al's Gal

My favorite is.. Frenchie, the big girl with the GREAT voice!! And.. Coffey.. the guy with the baby! I also like the girl who sang "fever"..

LOL- Its my favorite show:D

I got my charicature drawn at WDW, and i chose to be singing in the picture, and the guy drawing it put on the paper wrote that i was the next American Idol..:p
I wish..LOL:lol:

tenchu

I really think Simon does at times. He is very rude and insensitive like that. I understand it, and think it's fun to watch, but don't underestimate him, he is a Jerk.

But he has made a lot of money by being a jerk.

Don't forget, this man has been in the music business for a long time.

(But he has high trousers!) :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Twins???? I love the twins...

I love...playin' 2 hand touch
eatin' way too much...
and watchin' my team win....with the twins.

I love quarterbacks eatin' dirt,
Pompoms and short skirts...
and fans that won't quit....(and of course those twins)

WDWspider

Originally posted by MajinBuu
I dont watch this show....

BUT I YA GOTTA LOVE SIMON!!!!

It's not that hes a jerk. He's just TRUTHFULL!!!!! :lol:

I use to think that too, but when you enjoy to overly point out the obvious, then you become a Jerk, therefore...

Erika

Original Poster
Randy is truthful. Simon really is a jerk. But it just wouldn't be the same without him.

And I've loved Paula since the 80s :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom