Am i crazy to breakup with someone over WDW? Advice PLease!!!

Gee70

Maybe I’m crazy but, this effects me extremely, and it really puts doubts in my mind about her. Please tell me if I’m being crazy for feeling this way? Is this a dumb reason? Any advice would help.

Wishing Everyone the Best:)

BawanaBrandon

Please help.

Hello BB, pardon me for not reading the entire post on the thread but I can totally relate. And you might even think I am crazier. I recently got back from WDW last week. I had high hopes for this trip. I am a total Disney oriented gal, I am one of those who gets like I have 3-4 heads when I say "yes I am going to WDW again". Recently I thought I hit the jackpot. I found this person whom I think is as crazy for Disney like me. He go to Disney 3-4 times a year, he gets the same "You are crazy to be going so many times" look anywhere he goes, from family to co workers. We started dating. But the dating part was enveloped in planning the latter trip. Then the day came... time to board the plane off to the happiest place in the World... The we did all the things we know we want to do and share with each other. But as the trip progress... even having Disney as a common interest we still at at extremes opposite. I love interacting with everyone from CM to resort Guests that was to much for him. We did a few group activities and when I tried to include him in the group that made him feel "odd". These are few that I have seen.... now I ask myself... where do I go from here. Do I stick around and hope that maybe eventually we will find more in common other than Disney.

So yes... are we crazy to break up with people that we think at point there was a possibility of great companionship... or settle and conform...

:cry:

Goodluck!!!

ariel90

I'm going to have to be the bearer of bad news here:fork:, break up with her.Disney in your case and most everyone here it's more than interest its a lifestyle and the most strain comes in a relationship when partners don't agree on lifestyle decisions. Do you see yourself having a future with her? Think about your future children. How sad would childhood be without disney? And think of the emotional discomfort for yourself, lonesome, unable to share the park you love with the one you love. Someone you love should never make you feel guilty about what you love. Just leave her and be careful not to date anymore NDLs.

WDW_Princess

I have an obsession with WDW. I married a man who can't stand it. He hates all things Disney as much as I love them. But, he loves me enough to go once a year. The other vacations we take, he chooses. Compromise works.

Walt Disney1955

Thanks everyone again for all the heartfelt comments and advice.

Well i had the talk with "NDL" a couple of nights ago, and we both decided that it was for the best if we ended the relationship.

And i took the advice of some, and i actually booked a four day trip May 20-24th the next day to celebrate my new found freedom.:)

Thanks again everyone...

Bawana

Congrats, if that's the proper thing to say. :shrug:

There are lots of girls out there and you'll find someone who will love you for you (I know that's a cliche but it's 100% true)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom