Alleged Sexual Assault at Animal Kingdom?

FYI the reddit OP seems legit and not a troll. They followed up with some more information:

A manager also told me that with the information they used with the ticket, if they use another magic band, they can even find them and arrest them at Disney Springs
It was before sunset, and still light out. Happened at the bridge coming out of Dino Land. The man was just walking around by himself, another cast member said he had been walking back and forth in the area beforehand looking rather suspicious too. It was actually a caricature artist who saw him and he even drew the perp for the security guards standing with us.
Unfortunately the guy had a clean record and police told me it's unlikely he would do any jail time. He is banned from Disney for life however.

I don't know the policy for posting off site links here, but the original thread was from two days ago and titled: "I have extreme gratitude for Disney Security, Management, and Cast Members tonight"

AEfx

So they are on the bridge coming out of Dinoland, and the guy walked up to her and...then what?

I don't doubt something happened, but was the guy mentally handicapped or something? I mean, it sounds like she was with a male companion as well. I'm just trying to picture someone on a bridge at AK in broad daylight sexually assaulting someone. The guy walks up to her and her boyfriend and shoves his hand down her pants or something?

There is a piece missing here.

AEfx

Agreed.... but it was apparently enough to warrant a lifetime ban, or at least that is what they told OP, but I don't really see them lying just to make the OP feel better.

Yeah, that's why I'm not doubting something happened - I guess it's just morbid curiosity at this point but I just can't think of what could have taken place under those circumstances unless the guy was really mentally challenged. I mean, even a desperate sexual predator has common sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom