All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerBell9988

Spaceship Earth's last few seconds.

Question: What is the only thing that Disney Fans will Sacrifice obeying the (normally defended) rules for?

:lol:

To be honest, there were not many people in front of/behind me, so I don't feel bad about the flash.

Also, all I have to do is think about all the times I was ran over by an ECV, interrupted while taking a family photo, or rudely treated by another guest, then the guilt for the flash goes away real quickly. :D

EpcotServo

To be honest, there were not many people in front of/behind me, so I don't feel bad about the flash.

Also, all I have to do is think about all the times I was ran over by an ECV, interrupted while taking a family photo, or rudely treated by another guest, then the guilt for the flash goes away real quickly. :D

Sure...whatever you must tell yourself in the cold, dark of the night...

*I'm just messin' with ya...:wave::lol:

PREMiERdrum

Just went on SSE, nothing too noticably new, BUT...

Took lots of pics, with flash. ;)

I'll upload as soon as possible, I don't have my transfer cable with me. Interesting stuff of the ceiling, sheets, lights that are up but not in use (yet).

I'm still keeping my hopes up!

::anxiously awaits pics::
Thanks! :D

I was stuck at 180 top for about 10 minutes on my trip last week. I felt bad since I haven't been following this whole 180 top thing closely. Thus, I had no idea what to look for! :lol: I looked for that girl in some window but never saw her. And people were taking flash pictures like every 30 seconds!! I don't even know why I'm sharing this, I'll probably just anger everyone. :lol::lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

I was stuck at 180 top for about 10 minutes on my trip last week. I felt bad since I haven't been following this whole 180 top thing closely. Thus, I had no idea what to look for! :lol: I looked for that girl in some window but never saw her. And people were taking flash pictures like every 30 seconds!! I don't even know why I'm sharing this, I'll probably just anger everyone. :lol::lookaroun

Yes, because you didn't take pictures!!!! :mad: :fork:

Just kidding. :lol: :wave:

Expo_Seeker40

the whole girl in the window thing is pretty creepy

I remember when a picture first showed up showing part of the window...and I thought "Oh this prop isn't that big"....then there was that person that took nightvision shots of it soon after in the "spaceship in spaceship earth" thread and then one soon realised how big the prop is.

It's atleast 10 feet tall and attached to the wall.

The window itself was a short, square window with an AA girl in it waving every so often to the astronauts...and some say she's still in there, some say she's not, regardless the window has been painted over as has the top part of it which was another square but covered up...so its one giant painted rectangle.

I remember first seeing it in 2007 before it closed for its refurb, and it was creepy how the light from the virtual classroom projection, gave the window a green glow.

This past January I rode beneath the window I'd say 3 or 4 times and now it's not as creepy to me. :lol:

TinkerBell9988

^^^ I also took some pics of the old 'spaceship in Spaceship Earth' today. It looks the same, just with all those blue lights in the way.

I apologize so much for not bringing the darn cable with me so I could upload those pics. I can have them up tomorrow... :(

I know you are all waiting at the edge of your seats!

:lol: :animwink:

Jasonflz

One nice thing that could be added to the updated descent is a remodeled spaceship/satellite right before the descent. It would give guests something to look at in the darkened planetarium. Also, is WDI going to cover the insulation and chicken wire areas on the roof? It's really bad show.

Jasonflz

^^^ I also took some pics of the old 'spaceship in Spaceship Earth' today. It looks the same, just with all those blue lights in the way.

I apologize so much for not bringing the darn cable with me so I could upload those pics. I can have them up tomorrow... :(

I know you are all waiting at the edge of your seats!

:lol: :animwink:

Tomorrow' Child
Tomorrow Tomorrow
You'll have the pics up
Tomorrow
It's Only a day away.

Jasonflz

:lol: I love the combination of the two songs!
:hammer: I can be such a dumb blonde... shoulda brought that dang cable!

:lol: That's okay. Everyone has one of those dumb blonde moments. If you don't believe me just check the broken yeti in EE, the unfinished descent in SSE, and Sounds Dangerous. Come to think of it.....

EPCOT Explorer

Just went on SSE, nothing too noticably new, BUT...

Took lots of pics, with flash. ;)

I'll upload as soon as possible, I don't have my transfer cable with me. Interesting stuff of the ceiling, sheets, lights that are up but not in use (yet).

I'm still keeping my hopes up!

Oh, you rock:D:lol::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Can't wait for pics!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom