All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerMickey

We'll find out today. I am predicting it is the same old obsolete and incoherent show. :brick:

If I was Bill, Alex, Ellen I would love having that show still playing to present what I looked like 13 years ago in the present day. Maybe we can get Jaime Lee Curtis in that same scandal that we're going to get Eric Idle involved in so this attraction can get updated.

Mr.EPCOT

We'll find out today. I am predicting it is the same old obsolete and incoherent show. :brick:

I might go over there and take a gander today. There's almost no way that they've updated the content. Personally, I was going to be happy with the refurb if they just got the curtains in theater two working. The return of an awesome paint job was just a surprise bonus! I suppose anything is possible if that was pushed through.

EPCOT Explorer

Is it?
Is it really?
:shrug:

Thinking that way might set a bad precident. Next thing you know they'll give Imagination a new coat of purple paint and sell it as a new attraction.
An exaggeration, sure....but you know how they are.:rolleyes:
:lol::lol:

That would be horrible.

But some purple paint would be nice over there.
I might go over there and take a gander today. There's almost no way that they've updated the content. Personally, I was going to be happy with the refurb if they just got the curtains in theater two working. The return of an awesome paint job was just a surprise bonus! I suppose anything is possible if that was pushed through.

Ahh, cool. Thanks for checking.

Don't forget SSE. And the fountain.:lol::lookaroun

Heck, just do a update thread!:p

SoccerMickey

Also they can redo the Ellen animatronic or get rid of it altogether. I always thought it really didn't look like her.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Exactly.

Makes you wonder if the downgrade to Energy 1.5 in 1996, when they hid her behind a rock, either damaged her or if they lost the original code.

EPCOT Explorer

Amazingly, that Ellen is an A-100. Looks like they skimped on the programming as well as everything else.
Wow.:brick:
Exactly.

Makes you wonder if the downgrade to Energy 1.5 in 1996, when they hid her behind a rock, either damaged her or if they lost the original code.

Why not just rewrite the code!? I'm sure someone had it somewhere.

And maybe this is fixed by now, who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom