Alien Encounter

chrisps

I really enjoyed alien encounter when I was younger but it still scared me a little but I still enjoyed it even thought I was scared I like the stitch show it is more of a family type of show I like both shows and I will never forget alien encounter but it is good that Disney made into a more family type of show. I think that stitch is a good show and a funny show and a nice family show to see alien encounter was not really a show for younger kids but more of a show for adults and teens. I like both shows but I think that the stitch show is going to stay for more than a coble of years because the show is really good with little kids and families and the show is not to scary for little kids. The last time I was at the Disney world resort with my family in 2008 the line for the stitch show was really full it was never like that for the alien encounter show that I can remember so I think that the stitch show should stay because little kids and families really enjoy the show. I also remember alien encounter and it was a very scary and sometimes to scary for little kids to see with there family I enjoy both shows but I think that the stitch show is more family friendly than what alien encounter was I miss alien encounter but I think that Disney should keep the stitch show because it is more family friendly.

lazyboy97o

Respectfully, you and I have different definitions of family. To me, a "family park" is something that parents and their children can do together. Walt Disney created DL with the express intention that parents and children could share an experience together. According to the histories that I've read, he wanted to create experiences that could be enjoyed by both parents and children. I hardly think a ride that makes children cry is something that would be considered a "family" attraction. Nor do I think a ride where I tell "little Johnny" to wait with Mommy while I go on the ride counts as a "familiy" attraction.

Again, I personally prefer AE over SGE it's just that IMHO SGE is more family friendly.
This though still seems to assume that a family must include young children. I really do not see it as being any different than the height requirements that also keep little children from experiencing an attraction.

dxwwf3

I am limited in that I can't ride certain attractions lIke the Tea Cups or The Barnstormer because I'm too tall and my legs dont fit. That's ok that I can't do everything. I'm not going to complain about it. As long as most things are for everyone, it's fine that there are specialized things too. Balance is the key

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You know I remember the height sticks that they used at A:E and I also remember parents arguing with the CM's that it was just a show and their child shouldn't HAVE to be that tall to watch a show! :eek:

ParentsOf4

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was 48"
Thanks for correcting me, my mistake. So my kids probably were about 6 or 7 when they were tall enough for AE. I think I confused it with the Torrmowland Speedway, which (hoping I get this one right) I recall you having to be 52" or 54" to drive solo. Either that or am beginning to loose my mind, a possibility at my age!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom