Agent Carter

216bruce

Luke Cage and Iron Fist are coming to Netflix. No Namor movie anytime soon, as Universal has the rights and is content to sit on them. Also, DC is making a Namor movie. Proof.

ScreenHunter_265%2BFeb.%2B20%2B12.57.jpg

Namor34.jpg
I prefer the old school Aquaman look. I'm sure this one will be 'underwater Batman' all angsty and issue-ridden.

doctornick

Luke Cage and Iron Fist are coming to Netflix. No Namor movie anytime soon, as Universal has the rights and is content to sit on them.

I think it's more "complicated" and in some way Marvel and Universal share the rights in some way. From past reports, Marvel could make a Namor movie, but Uni would be involved in some capacity (or at least need to get a payday).

Also, DC is making a Namor movie. Proof.

ScreenHunter_265%2BFeb.%2B20%2B12.57.jpg

Ignoring that Momoa would probably make an excellent Namor (but doesn't look right for Aquaman), I hate that we see DC yet again use some bleached out look instead of the classic character. Why are they so embarrassed by their characters' history? Not everything has to be Nolan Batman level angst.

216bruce

Back to the topic...Has anyone picked up the Marvel 'one shot' of Agent Carter comic book. Great stuff- both old reprints of her and Cap, along with some solid new stuff. Worth a look see!

erasure fan1

I thought the finale was pretty good. I wouldn't call it awesome but it was very solid. I like the fact that they really didn't leave too much unanswered. You can tell they left a couple things for if they decide for season 2 but overall we weren't left with a bunch of "Oh man what about this!" I would like to see a 2nd season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom