Aerosmith Contract Ending Soon? What's Next For Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?

SirGoofy

dr.jpg

Case closed.

DisneyDude

I think Queen would be the most suited, blasting off to Tie Your Mother Down then into Breakthru, We Will Rock You (fast version) One Vision, The Hero, Stone Cold Crazy and finish off with the final section of Bohemian Rhapsody. Of the current bands I would love to be blasted around RnR listening to Foo Fighters however I hope they retain Aerosmith, they're not among my all time faves but Aerosmith and RnR go together like fish and chips.

juan

I would hate to see Aerosmith leave. But if Disney puts in another band, I could see it possibly being one of "Disney Records" bands. Disney has just recently added a kids activity station there featuring Disney Records artists.
I and I would assume others would really dislike this change if it occurred.:(

jt04

Even jt cannont deny my genius!:D

Kidding.

Kind of...:lookaroun

It is genius. It could be a Living Character Initiative dream come true. With a different preshow everytime with interactive muppet animatronics, guest interaction and essentially an attraction unto itself.

Muppet animatronics are about as basic and easy to render as it could get (and inexpensive!)

Love this idea!!!!!!!!!

Studios Fan

I think Queen would be the most suited, blasting off to Tie Your Mother Down then into Breakthru, We Will Rock You (fast version) One Vision, The Hero, Stone Cold Crazy and finish off with the final section of Bohemian Rhapsody. Of the current bands I would love to be blasted around RnR listening to Foo Fighters however I hope they retain Aerosmith, they're not among my all time faves but Aerosmith and RnR go together like fish and chips.

Queen would be good. :)

EPCOT Explorer

It is genius. It could be a Living Character Initiative dream come true. With a different preshow everytime with interactive muppet animatronics, guest interaction and essentially an attraction unto itself.

Muppet animatronics are about as basic and easy to render as it could get (and inexpensive!)

Love this idea!!!!!!!!!

RFIDFLpleaseforthe40th? It would be nice...:lookaroun:lol:

I don't see too much downtime for it, either... Same with a 2011 Soarin.:lookaroun

Thrill Seeker

I like the Muppets as much as the next guy, especially since I am actually a puppeteer, but I'd much rather see Aerosmith renew above all else. If they have to be replaced, I'd like to see a "choose your own soundtrack" system rather than a Muppets overlay. I just don't think that's a good fit...

SirGoofy

I like the Muppets as much as the next guy, especially since I am actually a puppeteer, but I'd much rather see Aerosmith renew above all else. If they have to be replaced, I'd like to see a "choose your own soundtrack" system rather than a Muppets overlay. I just don't think that's a good fit...

The Muppets are always a good fit!:fork:

I'm still bitter the Great Muppet Movie Ride hasn't been built...yet

disneysroyal411

Queen would be good. :)

I agree.

I think that they should use Don't Stop Me Now in there in the middle it would work great. Stone Cold Crazy to start you off after launch. As for the end they could use some part of Bohemian Rhapsody because that is like their most famous song (to me:lookaroun) Or the could use I want to Break Free for the first song.

Chevross

I've got an idea everybody will love.

Stitch!:fork:

Just kidding, but with the Queen version (speculation) I would have it end with Another One Bites the Dust. I don't know why it just seems sort of fitting.

Figment571

I've got an idea everybody will love.

Stitch!:fork:

Just kidding, but with the Queen version (speculation) I would have it end with Another One Bites the Dust. I don't know why it just seems sort of fitting.

As much as I would love Queen, favorite band and all, I'm not it could work with a preshow and all since you know... Freddie is kinda dead....

Though Hollywood Records which is owned by Disney is their North American Record label which is an advantage.

Also the Ending of Bo Rhapsody, after the "Devil put a sign for me" and all the really rocking part, lasts as long as the coaster itself. I timed it out once. I like Queen....

Plus there are tons of songs by Queen that are not really known such as "Sweet Lady" "Sheer Heart Attack" "Princes of the Universe" and "It's Late" that would be great for it.

So Queen is a good choice if the contract does indeed expire. Except for the whole Freddie is dead thing....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom