Aerosmith Contract Ending Soon? What's Next For Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?

jtizzle1023

I think that if they cant resign Aerosmith than I think they could do something along the lines of the Rip Ride Rocket at Universal Studios where each rider gets to choose there own sound track. The music doesn't have to have a famous band in it but just some generic rock and roll. :wave:

EpcoTim

6a00c22529b8c0604a00f48d1419850001-500pi

I vote we give this kid a shot at the ride.

majortom1981

hmm

Well considering the article probably took the picture out of context and making fun of him after he got injured . Hes 61. Steven tyler likes to fool around so for all we know thats what he was doing in that picture.

I thin kthe ride music should stay the way it is. It would be very hard to replace it with music that everybody would atleast not mind listening too.

I can only see a band like the beatles or rolling stones as alternatives.

Disneyfan1981

I really hope that Aerosmith is in fact staying but then again I love that band. If it were replaced I could see them rebranding with just Rockin' Rollercoaster with the Disney Stars and replacing the videos with multiple versions, one with Hannah Montana, one with the Jonas Brothers, Demi Levato, etc...so that everytime you entered the room it'd be a different star rehearsing so you could have random ride sequences, although it'd probably be a pain to sync up the music with the riders to what they just saw (the video and the music are the only real telling things).....but it would be cheaper though in the long run.

I remember the rumors not too long back that DCA was getting a Rockin' Rollercoaster with Red Hot Chili Peppers that never materialized so who knows if Disney has other Rock Bands in holding to replace or use in a cloning capacity.

_Scar

I really hope that Aerosmith is in fact staying but then again I love that band. If it were replaced I could see them rebranding with just Rockin' Rollercoaster with the Disney Stars and replacing the videos with multiple versions, one with Hannah Montana, one with the Jonas Brothers, Demi Levato, etc...so that everytime you entered the room it'd be a different star rehearsing so you could have random ride sequences, although it'd probably be a pain to sync up the music with the riders to what they just saw (the video and the music are the only real telling things).....but it would be cheaper though in the long run.

I remember the rumors not too long back that DCA was getting a Rockin' Rollercoaster with Red Hot Chili Peppers that never materialized so who knows if Disney has other Rock Bands in holding to replace or use in a cloning capacity.

I am NOT launching to Throwdown Hoedown or that Love Bug song. No friggin way.

Krazy-Kate

apparently the rock n rollercoaster in paris is changing to a french rock singer so who knows what will happen in orlando, maybe the change is just for paris and orlando will stay the same.
I want them to stay it wouldnt b the same with out them.

YunaB17

I know poeple are probley going to kill me for this but i love the jonas brothers and if they took over rock 'n' roller coaster i would love it and ride it like a million times and this is coming from somone who despises roller coasters:). Now if it was hannah montana i wouldn't go near the thing espicialy since she's trieing to steal my future husband Nick Jonas. Unfortunatly it looks like something involving her is coming to Disney Hollywood Studios because when i was there a couple days ago i saw a construction wall by the studios backlot tour and when i looked through the cracks i saw what looked like hannah montana the movie props behind it.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom