Adventurer's club.

luna99

Original Poster
In all my years of going to WDW, I've never been.

please fill me in on what I've been missing.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'll add a 4th to that.

Here is a good link.

adventurersclub.net

EDIT: If at all possible go with someone that has been there several times before for your first time. AC is like nothing else on earth so it can be a little confusing to a rookie.

Mister Toad

Went there in 1992

... for my honeymoon. My marriage has evolved and grown, but the Adventurer's Club hasn't. Haven't been there in 8 years, but I guess it would be the same, tired schtick.

Pippa

The place rocks!!! I love it so much my house is called "Kungaloosh!".

Don't forget to see the Hoopla!!!!

disneyfromvermo

I don't get it

Okay, we may be in a minority but my wife and I have gone and did not find it to be that funny. Our first experience lasted about 30 minutes and we walked out shaking our heads. It just was not that funny. Upon returning home, friends and forum contributers asked how we enjoyed the Adventurers Club and were shocked at our response. We decided to return to the club on our next trip. We stayed over an hour (yes we did get into the library) and still did not find it that entertaining. Perhaps it is just that British style of humor but...I guess it is not to everyone's liking.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Okay, we may be in a minority but my wife and I have gone and did not find it to be that funny. Our first experience lasted about 30 minutes and we walked out shaking our heads. It just was not that funny. Upon returning home, friends and forum contributers asked how we enjoyed the Adventurers Club and were shocked at our response. We decided to return to the club on our next trip. We stayed over an hour (yes we did get into the library) and still did not find it that entertaining. Perhaps it is just that British style of humor but...I guess it is not to everyone's liking.

This is not meant to sound rude, but did you all sit and wait to be entertained, or did you inter-react with the show?

Did Knee

I'm a major fan of the AC, but I understand why some people don't like it. It is that almost british form of "in your face" humor. The jokes are funny because they ARE often baudy, or so spectacularly lame as to be hyterical. That being said, I would tell anyone, if you have watched Monty Python or Black Adder and you didnt think that was funny, stay out of the AC. It probably isn't you cup of tea. Conversely, if you think John Cleese is gods gift to humor, then you need to get to the AC and check it out.

Slipknot

If at all possible go with someone that has been there several times before for your first time. AC is like nothing else on earth so it can be a little confusing to a rookie.

I concur. And, ironically, Master Yoda and Mrs Master Yoda were the ones with me on my first time at the AC!

Kungaloosh!!!!!!!

Frank Stallone

I've been to the AC quite a few times, and I think it's perfect for "tourists". What I mean by that, is that it is a great place to visit once during a vaction, and then visit it again when you return for your next trip.

I feel kind of bad that a large chunk of their attendance each night are the cast members that go there just to get their tickets, because it always has the shortest line. They just go in through the revolving door, and come right out.

Craig & Lisa

The first time we went to the AC was when we were at the DVC block party in Aug. of 05, we just walked in and were hooked. Even our sons love the place and they are 10 and 12. Although when my older son went into the mask room he kinda freaked, but has gotton over it. Since then we just have to go everytime we are there. Do not miss it. We just have to start packing, we leave on friday night! AC HERE WE COME!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom