Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

Lee

Adventurer
I like the sound of this: "once-hidden secret meeting room of the famed Society of Explorers and Adventurers."
You don't say....
image.jpg

It would seem I like Jungle Cruise...
Join the club.
I ran to show my wife the art. She's like, "I guess we'll never get to eat anywhere else now."
(She's really cool with it. After all, she let me build my Jungle Navigation Co. Office.:cool:)

wdwgreek

So pumped for this! I hope the theming matches the detail and texture of the existing land! Non the less great choice of theme!

JeffBostock

FIIIIIIIINALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Really hoping for tiki drinks!

I would have to say that tiki style drinks at this restaurant would be a no brainer. Of course they need to have a Trader Sam themed drink served in a shrunken head styled souvenir cup. Unfortunately, I'm sure they won't be offering any "two heads for one of yours" drink specials. Business there won't be drying up any time soon after it opens.

With BOG serving beer and wine for dinner and that so far there have not been any known issues of drunken guests causing problems at MK like we see at Drinkytown (Epcot) from time to time, one would have to think that overpriced watered down "alcoholic" beverages are in the picture here.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what the food menu will be. Hopefully we'll see some exotic items similar to Sanaa (not counting on it, just wishful thinking). Love hearing the news that it will be staffed by JC skippers, cannot wait to eat there. Also this should alleviate the issues of getting ADRs for BOG at dinner. Not that I want to eat at BOG for dinner, but having more table service options at MK will be welcomed. Assuming they will do the same at SC (oh look, a new acronym to learn) that they do at BOG.

Last edited:

note2001

Recalling a phrase a teacher told the class back in grade school...
Not all headhunters are cannibals, but all cannibals are headhunters.

I take it Trader Sam is a headhunter only. Don't want to see fingers and toes on the menu o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom