A farewell to Remember... Dreams Come True...and its resurrection

Pam Hates Penguins

Can you explain more? Why exactly do you think the representation of Disney movies works better in a Disneyland firework show, rather than one that represents Disneyland itself?

I just think the attractions segment can be a little slow-moving and a little choppy. Not a lot of it, just some.

mickEblu

RDTC and MSEP. That's a perfect Disneyland entertainment evening. I have to get to the parks soon to see both of these. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to see both and get a good view without camping for hours? Don't really know the tricks as I'm not usually into parades/ fireworks but I love both of these offerings.

I was going to to do the Blue Bayou dining package but being that Pirates is down I heard that they may put a tarp up Blocking the View of the bayou.

Last edited:

Curious Constance

RDTC and MSEP. That's a perfect Disneyland entertainment evening. I have to get to the parks soon to see both of these. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to see both and get a good view without camping for hours? Don't really know the tricks as I'm not usually into parades/ fireworks but I love both of these offerings.

I was going to to do the Blue Bayou dining package but being that Pirates is down I heard that they may put a tarp up Blocking the View of the bayou.
If that's true they better charge a fifth of the price.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I just think the attractions segment can be a little slow-moving and a little choppy. Not a lot of it, just some.

Okay, I'm talking about creative directions in general and not necessarily things like pace and whatnot. How would a show centered around Disney films fit better than a show centered around attractions at Disneyland? I'm trying to get some thorough thoughts from you and really trying to understand your argument, but I'm having a hard time.

PiratesMansion

I, too, am a Disney parks fan first and Disney "movies and everything else" fan second. Often a distant second. So I appreciate that Remember is back and I hope it is still playing in July when I'm there!

I don't know if they have any plans to bring Forever back, but I'm completely ok with them playing Remember instead. There were some aspects of Forever I liked, but I enjoy Remember much more.

If they know that they're never going to show Forever again, I'd be in favor of them replacing the Wishes segments with the song from Forever. That would put it over the top, IMO.

Pam Hates Penguins

Okay, I'm talking about creative directions in general and not necessarily things like pace and whatnot. How would a show centered around Disney films fit better than a show centered around attractions at Disneyland? I'm trying to get some thorough thoughts from you and really trying to understand your argument, but I'm having a hard time.

I think the attractions are a great addition to the fireworks. But they could just improve it.

Anyways, I'm not hating on Remember. I think it's one of the best firework shows that Disney has ever created. :)

MTBaymax

Tough call. Disneyland Forever proved to be the superior "general Disney" fireworks show in my opinion. Why go back to the old stuff?

Which completely misses the point of this thread. (Which also pops the question, why don't we change the title of the thread since there's more posts on its revival than its demise?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom