Pre-Trip 3 strikes out? For us it is 3 strikes and we're in!

Hi all...

The TR from our last October isn't finished yet, but we're getting ready for our next trip to WDW in October!!

Who: My wife Ria, our daugther Sacha and off cours myself. For the 3rd year in a row!
When: October 13th until October 23rd
Where: POFQ

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7491082309.jpg

This time we fly on October 13th with KLM (Delta) from Amsterdam to Detroit and later on the 13th from Detroit to Orlando.

We only have one ADR for the whole stay. The rest we will see what we do about eating.

Off course we have our FP+ fixed, will write them down in the next post! And off course I have to finish the TR of 2015.

Last edited:

FlaggNL

Original Poster
You weren't kidding when you said it would take a while!!! :)

Yes it really is a while.... it was such a busy period the last couple of months! Just couldn't find the time to be here and read the TR's and PTR's from everybody... and off course starting my own TR... but I hope it will be wortwhile for you guys to wait... starting the TR in the next couple of days!!

coachwnh

On a completely different note, did you get U2 tickets for the Joshua Tree Tour? I got floor tickets for NY and Philadelphia (and Chicago, but I may need to sell them since I have something I just cant change at work that day).

FlaggNL

Original Poster
On a completely different note, did you get U2 tickets for the Joshua Tree Tour? I got floor tickets for NY and Philadelphia (and Chicago, but I may need to sell them since I have something I just cant change at work that day).

That's a complete different note but a more than great one :) Great you got tickets for several shows! Who are the openers for your shows..... and a pitty you have to sell for Chicago..... mostly they are great there!

They play not so many cities in Europe, but twice in Amsterdam. I have tickets for both nights so 29 and 30 July I will be there in the Amsterdam Arena!

Tickets seem to be the hottest tickets for this summer... curious what we can expect from them......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom