Pre-Trip 3 strikes out? For us it is 3 strikes and we're in!

Hi all...

The TR from our last October isn't finished yet, but we're getting ready for our next trip to WDW in October!!

Who: My wife Ria, our daugther Sacha and off cours myself. For the 3rd year in a row!
When: October 13th until October 23rd
Where: POFQ

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7491082309.jpg

This time we fly on October 13th with KLM (Delta) from Amsterdam to Detroit and later on the 13th from Detroit to Orlando.

We only have one ADR for the whole stay. The rest we will see what we do about eating.

Off course we have our FP+ fixed, will write them down in the next post! And off course I have to finish the TR of 2015.

Last edited:

FlaggNL

Original Poster
Those last 2 days of work are always killers--believe me, I know!! Anyway, it's very close now, so just hang in there. You'll be back in Disney in no time at all. :happy:

Ohw that's for sure! They are killers.... although this is the final day :) And we end with a dinner at work today! And after that... just get some $ and packing our stuff! And then time to go back to the most magical place in the world :)

Enjoy your trip!!!

Thanks, we will enjoy it al the most!

Have a great time!!

Thanks, sure it will be more than great :)

FlaggNL

Original Poster
Have a great trip! It sounds like there are a lot of WDWMagic members traveling the next month or two. I will be there from 10/29 - 11/2.

Yeah it seems there are a lit of WDWMagic memebers in the most magical place in the world! Curious if we are meeting ppl!

Have fun we check in Friday morning @ SSR for the weekend it's going to be a great week and weekend out in Central Florida.

Thanks have fun as well!! Have a great weekend and I am sure it will be a marvelous weekend and week in WDW!

Fijne vakantie @FlaggNL ! Safe flight to the most magical place on earth!

Thanks! Die vakantie gaat helemaal goed komen! We're at the airport now, so its about to happen!!

May time stand still while you are there!! Have a great time!!

Thanks!

Yay!!! Can't wait to see how it all goes!!!

Thanks! There will be a TR after our return!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom