Pre-Trip 3 kids later and 3 years later pre trip report 9/22 to 10/0202

Hi everyone. I can't believe in 2 days we will be in MK. The cast for this trip has increased by one. She is definitely the final cast member! My dh, Den 48, myself, Deighton 41, ds Hunter 11, ds Camden 4, and our favorite surprise dd Brinley 1.
20160815_133818.jpg
Hunter and Cam
20160724_154150.jpg
Brin

littleroo

Original Poster
The first thing I want to survive is the flight. I just hope Brin, who was diagnosed yesterday with a double ear infection, will behave on the flight. At 13 months she is still not walking but so close. Her first few steps may be in Disney!!!! She is machine and crawls everywhere. She does not sit still well. I thought that girls were suppose to be the calm ones!! Anyway...

Our flight leaves at 7am out of Pittsburgh so our vacation really begins tomorrow at 5pm when we head to the Hyatt hotel at the airport to stay the night. We have an hour and a half lay over in Charlotte and should arrive at MCO around 11 am.

First, we have to say goodbye to our loyal companions.
20160725_165156.jpg
Hero
14743975955081924087933.jpg
Villain

Last edited:

littleroo

Original Poster
So Thursday Sept. 22 we arrive in Orlando around 11am. We will hop on board the magical express and be whisked away to our new home for 11 days, Saratoga Springs. We are hoping for room ready but not expecting it. At this point our plans revolve around the state of the children. Either swim and chill or head to MK. We do have fast passes for TSM, SM and SDMS. Early to bed this night for certain.

Friday 9/3 Epcot for rope drop and 10:45 reservations at the Garden Grill. Just plan on doing the front of Epcot. After lunch, we will head back to nap and swim. Dinner will be samplings from the F and W festival. Our only fast pass is for 6pm on Frozen.

Saturday 9/24 Hollywood studios rope drop. All the usual fast passes which we stretch out using parent swap. Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby. This is a family tradition and we love it. We will go nap and swim. Return for Star Wars fireworks.

9/25 Animal Kingdom arrive around noon. We may or may not check out Tiffins for availability. The food here looks amazing and right up Dens alley. The usual fastpasses. So sad dinosaur is closed:( We have an adr at 7pm for Sanaa.

Monday 9/26 MK rope drop. Welcome show. Adr at BOG 11am. Already preordered. Hang out as long as the kids do and head back. Disney Springs in the evening with an adr at Raglan Road at 7pm.

Tuesday 9/27 Epcot sleep in. This day centers around the world showcase and f & w festival. No adrs or fastpasses. Just a sightseeing day:joyfull:

Wednesday 9/28 This is a real chill day. Whatever happens it happens. Definitely want to get over to POFQ and see my favorite bartender in WD, Shelly.

Thursday 9/29 Disney Springs in the am with an adr at Trex for 11:30. Then a nap and head to MK at 4pm for MNSSHP. The boys are doing pirates league at 4:30. A very smart cm suggested it to me. This way they dress them:joyfull::joyfull: So now we are all going to be pirates;) Looking forward to this and hoping for no rain.

Friday 9/30 Epcot much like the previous Epcot day. Stroll around, no pun intended, and enjoy F&w.

Sat. Oct 1 last day:cry::cry::cry: no plans. The boys get to choose what they want to do. Hopefully early to bed this night bc our flight leaves at 7am Sunday morning.

littleroo

Original Poster
Brinley, as I said, was a surprise! We were making plans for our next adventure when we found out we were pregnant. Sound effect, tires screeching. So it is time...for my princess to go to DW and I get teary eyed thinking about it. This will be Hunter's 4th trip and Cams 3rd. We are hoping Hunter will go on the rides this time so far we have had no luck in this department. I am hoping to post some pictures along the way but will have no time with my minions to do much more than that.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sounds like an awesome trip. Following along. I loved my DS first trip about the same age. DD anticlimactic she was 2 months old, 2nd trip for her was better.

My DS learned to walk the day before his first trip, he was 14 months. A suggestion: pack a few crack-type ice packs in the diaper backpack in case she decides to learn to walk and bumps a body part.

Have a fabulous trip! :)

littleroo

Original Poster
Sounds awesome! My family arrives Friday and we're also going to the Halloween party on the 29th. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a band of cute pirates. We'll be dressed as Mickey!
Let's all hope the rain isn't as bad as it looks.
I will keep a lookout!!
Have a great time . If you need a dog sitter i am free :D
I thought you were crossing the pond to watch the kids!!
Sounds like an awesome trip. Following along. I loved my DS first trip about the same age. DD anticlimactic she was 2 months old, 2nd trip for her was better.

My DS learned to walk the day before his first trip, he was 14 months. A suggestion: pack a few crack-type ice packs in the diaper backpack in case she decides to learn to walk and bumps a body part.

Have a fabulous trip! :)
Great advice!! Will do and thank you!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom