Pre-Trip 3 kids later and 3 years later pre trip report 9/22 to 10/0202

Hi everyone. I can't believe in 2 days we will be in MK. The cast for this trip has increased by one. She is definitely the final cast member! My dh, Den 48, myself, Deighton 41, ds Hunter 11, ds Camden 4, and our favorite surprise dd Brinley 1.
20160815_133818.jpg
Hunter and Cam
20160724_154150.jpg
Brin

betty rose

So Thursday Sept. 22 we arrive in Orlando around 11am. We will hop on board the magical express and be whisked away to our new home for 11 days, Saratoga Springs. We are hoping for room ready but not expecting it. At this point our plans revolve around the state of the children. Either swim and chill or head to MK. We do have fast passes for TSM, SM and SDMS. Early to bed this night for certain.

Friday 9/3 Epcot for rope drop and 10:45 reservations at the Garden Grill. Just plan on doing the front of Epcot. After lunch, we will head back to nap and swim. Dinner will be samplings from the F and W festival. Our only fast pass is for 6pm on Frozen.

Saturday 9/24 Hollywood studios rope drop. All the usual fast passes which we stretch out using parent swap. Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby. This is a family tradition and we love it. We will go nap and swim. Return for Star Wars fireworks.

9/25 Animal Kingdom arrive around noon. We may or may not check out Tiffins for availability. The food here looks amazing and right up Dens alley. The usual fastpasses. So sad dinosaur is closed:( We have an adr at 7pm for Sanaa.

Monday 9/26 MK rope drop. Welcome show. Adr at BOG 11am. Already preordered. Hang out as long as the kids do and head back. Disney Springs in the evening with an adr at Raglan Road at 7pm.

Tuesday 9/27 Epcot sleep in. This day centers around the world showcase and f & w festival. No adrs or fastpasses. Just a sightseeing day:joyfull:

Wednesday 9/28 This is a real chill day. Whatever happens it happens. Definitely want to get over to POFQ and see my favorite bartender in WD, Shelly.

Thursday 9/29 Disney Springs in the am with an adr at Trex for 11:30. Then a nap and head to MK at 4pm for MNSSHP. The boys are doing pirates league at 4:30. A very smart cm suggested it to me. This way they dress them:joyfull::joyfull: So now we are all going to be pirates;) Looking forward to this and hoping for no rain.

Friday 9/30 Epcot much like the previous Epcot day. Stroll around, no pun intended, and enjoy F&w.

Sat. Oct 1 last day:cry::cry::cry: no plans. The boys get to choose what they want to do. Hopefully early to bed this night bc our flight leaves at 7am Sunday morning.
You have a great plan, enjoy Disney and Saratoga Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom