News 2024 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival

Andrew25

You'd think someone would have figured out by now that more savory options means more potential alcohol sales because you aren't already overloaded on carbs and sugars. 🤷‍♂️
I think the same people are thinking that sweets are far easier, and cheaper, to produce as it's typically just brought into the booth.

Epcot82Guy

I'm mixed on this season. I'm actually quite excited about a number of items on the menus. But, I agree with the general sentiment. But, I'll hold out hope.

I was concerned about Festival of the Arts. There were definitely fewer dishes I was excited for, though the several I had were actually all quite good.

aladdin2007

I'm mixed on this season. I'm actually quite excited about a number of items on the menus. But, I agree with the general sentiment. But, I'll hold out hope.

I was concerned about Festival of the Arts. There were definitely fewer dishes I was excited for, though the several I had were actually all quite good.
There was a lot less artwork too

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Lots more topiaries up today

Epcot-International-Flower-and-Garden-Festival_Full_55064.jpg

Epcot-International-Flower-and-Garden-Festival_Full_55073.jpg

Epcot-International-Flower-and-Garden-Festival_Full_55076.jpg

Epcot-International-Flower-and-Garden-Festival_Full_55079.jpg

More at https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/epc...and-garden-festival-topiaries-and-gardens.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom