2022 NCAA Football is back.......and so are the fans!

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
So....just as the CFP Presentation starts..

Here is My Prediction:

1) Michigan
2) Washington
3) Texas
4) FSU

For all of the "4 Best Teams" Crowd....in order
1) Georgia - have been all year, AND have been better than Bama the last 1/2 dozen times they've played (if yo think that was a compliment to Georgia, is was a SUPREME slam)
2) Bama
3) Michingan
4) Ohio State

Washington and FSU ARE NOT 2 of the BEST 4 TEAMS.....

Again

Michigan, Washington, Texas, and FSU in that order..... what a joke that FSU is being talked about as if there is a chance they won't go.....if Clemson had the SAME resume there would be NO discussion

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
And....for the "I don't envy the Committee" peeps...
THEY HAVE BEEN BAILED OUT EVERY YEAR BY THE PLAY ON THE FIELD making the decision easy.......not this year

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Harbaugh just after #1 Seed

1701625991402.jpeg

Harbuagh AFTER #4 is revealed

1701626052201.jpeg

Washington should be #1!!!!!

LSLS

I honestly have no idea how you guys watch College at this point. They've basically destroy all the fun traditions, and now they are openly making rankings straight for money. Just no possible way you can justify Alabama making it other than money. They didn't just get crushed at home by Texas. They nearly lost to USF, nearly lost to Texas A&M, snuck out a win against 4 win Arkansas and a .500 Auburn team. If Bama dominated all the other games they played, then you can try and make the case. But they didn't. That committee simply ignored what happened on the field.

Lilofan

I honestly have no idea how you guys watch College at this point. They've basically destroy all the fun traditions, and now they are openly making rankings straight for money. Just no possible way you can justify Alabama making it other than money. They didn't just get crushed at home by Texas. They nearly lost to USF, nearly lost to Texas A&M, snuck out a win against 4 win Arkansas and a .500 Auburn team. If Bama dominated all the other games they played, then you can try and make the case. But they didn't. That committee simply ignored what happened on the field.
Bama will bring on the viewer ship and ratings more than FSU. David and Goliath game will be the Fiesta Bowl with 13-0 Liberty taking on mighty Oregon.

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Let’s here your year end review of Washington….

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
If Bama runs this table….they’ll have:

- 2 Championships in 4 Years

And they ALREADY HAVE;

-3 of the Last 4 SEC Championships
- a 3-1 Record against the Team the just won 29 straight…

That 29 Straight win team:
- Won 2 National Championships in a row
- Can’t win 2 SEC Championships in a row
- Can’t beat Bama 2 in a row

Last edited:
Look. seriously, the Jordan didn’t let the team down at all. He was great almost all year. I know they were down 13-0 to UNA, but they were going to win that game mostly likely. Who let them down? The coaching staff. They can blame nobody but themselves. The back ups were too bad. They didn’t get them ready to play. You can’t blame Bama and you cannot blame Texas (Though why isn’t anyone up in arms about them? They lost to a two loss team). Hats off to the players but to blame Bama when the committee made the choice is horrible. I guess it’s easier that way. The committee got it right though the BCS would have had it Michigan, Washington, Bama and then FSU. I miss those days.

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
One additional note here….

The dialogue has covered only three teams; Bama, FSU, and a lesser amount Texas.

So, someone give Washington’s year end review please…

Anotha additional note:

The Committee is culpable in almost EVERY way here. They HAD to have Oregon ranked ahead of BOTH Bama and Texas in EVERY POLL before Championship weekend.....even after Oregon lost to Washington in the Regular Season.

Texas NEVER jumped Oregon, no matter how well they played....and Oregon kept their high ranking by the Committee "freezing" wins. Freezing the rankings of the teams when Oregon played them. Colorado (remember when) was ranked in the teens when Oregon vaporized them.....

By keeping Texas and Bama paired (Texas would be ahead 1 slot of Bama no matter what), the Committee only had three choices (after Championship Weekend):
1) Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama....BOTH Texas and Bama Jump FSU (The Choice they made)
2) Michigan, Washington, FSU, Texas....this was my expectation
3) Michigan, Washington, FSU, and GEORGIA....they would have had to snub BOTH Bama and Texas, and frankly, that's only way I could see them including FSU

And anotha last note:

Bama, Texas, Georgia, and Ohio state are ALL WITHOUT QUESTION BETTER THAN WASHINGTON

Last edited:
One additional note here….

The dialogue has covered only three teams; Bama, FSU, and a lesser amount Texas.

So, someone give Washington’s year end review please…

Anotha additional note:

The Committee is culpable in almost EVERY way here. They HAD to have Oregon ranked ahead of BOTH Bama and Texas in EVERY POLL before Championship weekend.....even after Oregon lost to Washington in the Regular Season.

Texas NEVER jumped Oregon, no matter how well they played....and Oregon kept their high ranking by the Committee "freezing" wins. Freezing the rankings of the teams when Oregon played them. Colorado (remember when) was ranked in the teens when Oregon vaporized them.....

By keeping Texas and Bama paired (Texas would be ahead 1 slot of Bama no matter what), the Committee only had three choices (after Championship Weekend):
1) Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama....BOTH Texas and Bama Jump FSU (The Choice they made)
2) Michigan, Washington, FSU, Texas....this was my expectation
3) Michigan, Washington, FSU, and GEORGIA....they would have had to snub BOTH Bama and Texas, and frankly, that's only way I could see them including FSU

And anotha last note:

Bama, Texas, Georgia, and Ohio state are ALL WITHOUT QUESTION BETTER THAN WASHINGTON
Stop using logic!

also, why is UGA 6? They should be 5.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom