2016 Year End Event - Eisner's Game: Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
That awkward moment when you set the curve on a government test and your class hates you ;)
c6eee76f709649080d657c3702e673bd.jpg

:p

Voxel

President of Progress City
Did you send him to Weenie Hut Jr?
We were in Intro Computer Science learning python and we were using this Turtle Module to draw turtles and lines on the screen. The assignment was to create a straight race with two turtles and coaches. At the end of the assignment the professor chose to show three of the projects one that did the basics but passed and then showed this kids who had an American Fire works and 3 racers and he looked soo proud as the professor showed off his work.
Than if became time to show the "best" project according to the professor, in which he loaded my project.. Instead of a straight race, I created a Rainbow road with randomized colors and 5 racers that would race around it. I had coached that would randomly yell motivation or insults and fans who would cheer. When someone one the race the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place turtles would sit on a stand and fireworks would go off in the background.. Slowly the kid with the flag backgrounds head when further and further down as my project went on. The kid wouldn't look me in the eye for 3 weeks, he ended up dropping out on Computer Science. :(

spacemt354

Chili's
We were in Intro Computer Science learning python and we were using this Turtle Module to draw turtles and lines on the screen. The assignment was to create a straight race with two turtles and coaches. At the end of the assignment the professor chose to show three of the projects one that did the basics but passed and then showed this kids who had an American Fire works and 3 racers and he looked soo proud as the professor showed off his work.
Than if became time to show the "best" project according to the professor, in which he loaded my project.. Instead of a straight race, I created a Rainbow road with randomized colors and 5 racers that would race around it. I had coached that would randomly yell motivation or insults and fans who would cheer. When someone one the race the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place turtles would sit on a stand and fireworks would go off in the background.. Slowly the kid with the flag backgrounds head when further and further down as my project went on. The kid wouldn't look me in the eye for 3 weeks, he ended up dropping out on Computer Science. :(
Lol oh gosh. Well that project does sound pretty cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom