2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

jrhwdw

What an amazing Bette Midler!! They all did amazing jobs portraying their characters!

I also found myself laughing quite a bit! Overall an amazing performance, and a huge upgrade from the previous years. Sorry to those who liked Villains Mix and Mingle, I was never a huge fan of it. I grew up watching Hocus Pocus so watching this filled me with lots of joy and the quality of the show definitely helped. A really fantastic performance!
You think TDO/WDW/MK can upgrade Celebrate The Season now or bring in a new show????????
OMG! That was awesome!!!!

ChristianG

You think TDO/WDW/MK can upgrade Celebrate The Season now or bring in a new show????????
OMG! That was awesome!!!!

Personally, I enjoy Celebrate the Season and see no reason to replace it. However, if they feel the need to upgrade the show I'd have no problem with it. There hasn't been any talk of it and I assume we'd hear something by now (I believe the Hocus Pocus show was announce way back in March or something), so I wouldn't expect any new shows for this holiday season.

ChristianG

Sensational. I'm certainly going to have "I Put a Spell on You" stuck in my head for the next month and a half (is that such a bad thing though?)

Like I said before, phenomenal characterizations from all three women. I swear, the woman playing Winifred could be Bette Midler's daughter.

Thanks for the video, wdwmagic!

G00fyDad

Not sure how much YouTube changed the audio quality, but that sounds pretty close if not exactly the same as it did in the movie. Did they get the cast to come back in and re-record, or just very good voice impressions?

It is too close to the original actors voice. It truly sounds like they got the original actors to come in and record lines that were not originally in the movies and then Disney laid in tracks from the movies to create the show's audio. The actor's are just lip-syncing.

Kman101

It is too close to the original actors voice. It truly sounds like they got the original actors to come in and record lines that were not originally in the movies and then Disney laid in tracks from the movies to create the show's audio. The actor's are just lip-syncing.

It's been said by several people that no, they aren't. It does sound "too good" though, but they're not lip-synching. The sisters aren't at least.

Kosmo1986

does anyone know what the waits were last night for the M&G??? I only saw that Jack and Sally hit 2+ hours. What about the others?

Lott2912

does anyone know what the waits were last night for the M&G??? I only saw that Jack and Sally hit 2+ hours. What about the others?

When we went last night the only huge wait times were for jack and Sally and the 7 dwarves (probably at least 90 minute waits every time we walked past)
Everybody else was around a 30 minute wait for the special characters whom don't appear in the parks normally, as they weren't signing autographs at all. And around 45 mins for most 'normal' characters as they still were signing autographs.

grim-grinning_toast

I am SO EMOTIONAL over this show! I can't believe I'm not seeing it live, but that was absolutely incredible. The voice impressions were amazing, the integration of famous lines from the film into the show was smooth, and everything about it felt genuine. I loved it. :')

jrhwdw

Personally, I enjoy Celebrate the Season and see no reason to replace it. However, if they feel the need to upgrade the show I'd have no problem with it. There hasn't been any talk of it and I assume we'd hear something by now (I believe the Hocus Pocus show was announce way back in March or something), so I wouldn't expect any new shows for this holiday season.

I love CTS too but I've seen them cut the Winter Act when the Castle got the new stage. I'm also old enough to remember clips of Sparkling Christmas Spectacular on TV. And through the magic of the internet, I've seen full shows of Sparkling along with what TDL has done with their Christmas shows before 2006. So I think TDO can upgrade their Christmas show. IDK if Hocus Pocus is a Halloween Spectacular, it's close to it!

FigmentForver96

Its nice to see Halloween get a proper stage show. I loved the original performance, but it just didn't live up to the other shows played other parts of the year. Not to mention the incorporation of new people, not the same ones from every year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom