2014 ICS Elite Eight: Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

Z, you're devious brother.

You've got two individuals with vastly different styles pitted in a challenge where either can run in any direction they choose, being judged by the man who's possibly the internet's authority on the subject matter given.

This one should be good.
That's true, a great match up and situation...And it also goes back to what you said- The world showcase is known for its food options, as well as its beauty.

Man, what a finale!

Voxel

President of Progress City
FINAL FANTASY LAND?!?!?!
OH OH OH. Let's expand Japan and Build this:
kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance-full-1659094-kingdom-hearts-3-multiple-playable-characters.jpeg

That's Japanese enough right?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Also, can infrastructure (specifically transportation) be built BEHIND existing PADs but outside of the ones set aside in the graphic presented? As long as they don't touch / interfere / modify existing lots?

Zweiland

Original Poster
Not to tip my hand, potentially...but I have no choice. I have to know.

Are we limited to 8 countries? Or can we have more?

Say, smaller transitional countries, or multiple countries that share a pad, or a smaller country that shares the pad with a larger "host" country?
Well, for one thing the pavilions don't have to be countries, specifically.
  • More than one pavilion can take up an expansion pad.
  • A pavilion cannot take up more than one expansion pad.
Also, can infrastructure (specifically transportation) be built BEHIND existing PADs but outside of the ones set aside in the graphic presented? As long as they don't touch / interfere / modify existing lots?
You might have to PM me with a specific example. I'm confused. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom