2014 ICS Elite Eight: Discussion Thread

tcool

Dang...You made that epic:cool::D
Like the movie?
epic-movie-poster-16.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
While we're talking Dr. Suess movies turned into… Live Action? (If thats the right term)

How the Grinch Stole Christmas is not on Netflix… :(

giphy.gif
Jim Carrey was the perfect choice for the Grinch, however I didn't like that movie much at all (namely the changes).

That being said, compared to the other Seuss stuff that came out later, at least it's a really good movie and TRIES to pay service to both the book and cartoon. The others...(like Cat in the Hat) were terrible.

Matt7187

Jim Carrey was the perfect choice for the Grinch, however I didn't like that movie much at all (namely the changes).

That being said, compared to the other Seuss stuff that came out later, at least it's a really good movie and TRIES to pay service to both the book and cartoon. The others...(like Cat in the Hat) were terrible.
How dare you insult the cat in the hat!
200_s.gif

;)

MonorailRed

Applebees

The Lorax was…. OK… wasn't my favorite.

Now the old 70s cartoons of Dr. Suess were the best hands down! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom