2014 ICS Elite Eight: Competition Thread

Zweiland

Original Poster
Also (and I should put this into the Workshop)...that's part of the reason why I upload to youtube so much during video creation...with drafts.

Part of it is to see how it plays on youtube.

The other part is to let soundtracks and the like sit for a bit to see if their bots snag it. Nothing is more annoying than having a video get flagged.

If it does flag, you can upload to one of the video sites that are not so aggressive. Liveleak has no editing IP bots (though really isn't where you put this sort of stuff). Vimeo is another good choice. Solid service over there.

And both can be equally embedded here at wdwmagic like youtube.
You might do this now already, but I should tell you to make your drafts private. One time during Sorcerer's Apprentice, either IDI or RM found out what your team was doing from looking at your Youtube channel. :D

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You might do this now already, but I should tell you to make your drafts private. One time during Sorcerer's Apprentice, either IDI or RM found out what your team was doing from looking at your Youtube channel. :D
Nah, I know they aren't.

It's simple laziness on my part not to open up creator studio and flip them, frankly. :p

My editing studio uploads directly, and then I have to go into youtube and flip them manually, and sometimes I do. Most of the time I don't.

Now you all know. <grin>

I just assumed good faith that competators wouldn't look.

Now I need to reconsider that. :cautious:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Vimeo says it'll take 42 minutes to upload… Is that alright then @Zweiland? @Tip Top Club ?

Fun Fact: Me and Vox spied on your guy's Frozen land video…..

Another Fun Fact: I Listened to Snowman Anthem the whole time I did my work that week:hilarious:

DinoInstitute

< @englanddg's grin>;)
Don't know if you guys saw this yet;)
One thing led to another and, here I am!

http://www.lotr-universal.com/
Haha, I was reading some old trip reports, and then I read some of his, and saw he has a video for one, then it took me to his youtube channel, and well, here it is!

Tip Top Club

@englanddg – The Lovers, The Dreamers and YOU

What a fantastic opening! You were able to give a feeling of what the show would be like emotionally right away, and while it was a similar idea to Sorcery in the Sky it was just different enough to work.

I particularly enjoyed the Tron moment, Lasers have come so far in recent years, and with the recent Illuminations upgrade you harnessed that at just the right time.

I have to say that the name leaves me a little cold. If I heard that name I wouldn’t necessarily know it was a nighttime show, and if I did it would seem like a Muppets themed nighttime show. I would also question the pacing of the show a little. Obviously it’s a demo so I was trying to forgive some rough transitions but going from Muppets to Star Wars so quickly threw off my groove a little bit, and that happened a few more times thoughout.

@RMichael21 – Disney’s Cinemagic in the Stars

While the general concept for this show seems like a winner, we’ve obviously done it before with shows like Fantasmic!, I question how everything you tried to fit in fits together, and your video didn’t really give me an idea of that. Sure we know which characters are included, and the overall theme, but I was left with a lot of How? And Why?

One of the differences between these show with Live Actors and A Show like Englanddg’s fireworks show is that you are literally placing these characters in the same space, and you need a reason for that, Placing Mickey and Minnie type characters in the Star Wars and Muppets world doesn’t quite work for me.

On the Spectromagic Theme, that song is so Magic Kingdom to me that I couldn’t see it working at any other park, it feels like a similar slap in the face as when they used Baroque Hoedown for Light Magic.

You also mention a completely new stage with magical elements such as “Trap Doors” and “Elevators” things the current stage already has, which make it seem like the new stage is completely unnecessary.

The Idea of a drone powered LED canvas in the sky is a winner. It has endless possibilities which is excellent, but then you didn’t provide any examples of how you would use it, which seems like a missed opportunity. Ultimately I’m not quite sure I understood the entire proposal.

Which makes the winner of this match-up @englanddg !! Congratulations!

@jdmdisney99 – Disney’s Hollywood Dreams

First of all, I love the idea of the Hollywood Hill. (Although I probably would have made it say “Hollywoodland” to envoke the golden age feel). L.A. And Hollywood are mountainous areas and that would go a long way toward making the entire park feel more immersive, and the GMR building is certainly large enough to handle it. It also gives you a space for projections, albeit flat ones which is not quite as exciting as if you projected them on an irregular surface (such as Cinderella Castle).

The Show itself however was a bit too similar to Sorcery in the Sky for my taste, even going so far as to use intro audio from that show. I would also question some of the properties you used. The Western segment went on a little long I thought, and the Lord of the Rings doesn’t seem to fit with the rest of the vision. You also talked about going through Cinematic History but it seemed that after the Western Segment they were all fairly modern films. And then at the end it seemed we were back in the Golden Age of Hollywood. I’m not sure I understood the flow the show.

@MonorailRed – Walt’s Vault

Something you did better than any other contestant here was to create a sense of total immersion. I completely understood the sense of the entry experience and I had no question of how it was to look, you seem to understand the current state of Imagineering very well. You completely transported your guests into this world. That being said, loading an amphitheater just a few people at a time seems wildly impractical, and even if it were a fairly large number, you would have to start incredibly early, which would be a detriment to those who got their first, waiting for the theater to fill, and would potentially even limit the amount of shows per night based solely on how long it would take to load the theater.

Your show gets off to a little bit of a rocky start. I understood what you were going for with the flowing yellow lights, but I felt it lacked a wow moment.

That being said, I completely understood, and loved your vision for the steamboat willie sequence, and I got on board from there. I would question the pacing of the show a little bit, as well as the inclusion of live actors. I understood that the CDA, and the Storm troopers were live, but I didn’t really get what they were doing there. Where did they come from? Are they there just for show? I wanted more from the live actors. I also wish you had included your flying Witch in the video you talked about, but I never saw it. You were also lacking a true vista. While guests are waiting for the theater to load what are they looking at…some rocks? I recognize that that’s what they look at in Fantasmic, but at least there’s a curtain to block backstage view so it’s more like looking at an empty stage.

The Finale of the show won me back though as there was finally the wow moment that I was looking for at the beginning. I understood your vision for the Over the Rainbow and Fantasia segments and thought that was a great way to end the show.

The Winner of this match-up is @MonorailRed – Congratulations!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Congrats Red! We finally get to face off Mano y...er... Womano?

(Does that even work?)

Good luck!

I have no titles under my belt...so...I'm coming for you!

bruce-hello-o.gif

Last edited:

Zweiland

Original Poster
FINAL ROUND
@englanddg vs. @MonorailRed

Let me congratulate you both for being amazing. You've each made it through two rounds now. Theoretically, there should only be 33% of the competition left. But you're not even close to done (this next one, if I may say so, is a doozy).

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS.

THE CHALLENGE
Ladies and gentlemen, the final Imagineering challenge of 2014!

WorldShowcase1(1024x768).jpg

World Showcase in Epcot is an excellent glimpse into the cultures, landscapes, and traditions of many countries. With each pavilion bordering the lagoon, there is excellent thematic contrast seeing a Norwegian stave church across the water from a British pub, or a pyramid in Mexico acrossfrom a Parisian café.

The Imagineers set aside a lot of land for future expansion when designing World Showcase:

worldshowcase_sites.gif

All in all, there are 8 expansion pads just waiting to be used. Your assignment is to fill each of these expansion pads with a pavilion, each one representing a unique region of the world. You may get rid of any existing structures currently occupying the space of the expansion pads. There are two rules:

1) More than one pavilion can take up an expansion pad.
2) A pavilion cannot take up more than one expansion pad

There are no limitations on content. Go crazy with your imaginations!

Due date is December 28th, 2014 at midnight E.T. (at the end of the day)

Your guest judge for this round is @marni1971

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Elite Eight Finale

We Go On: A Revived World Showcase by @MonorailRed

For this challenge we were tasked with filling in the 8 World Showcase Pavilion Spaces left in the area. Although I could have chosen more then eight pavilions, I wanted to keep it classic thematically to work with today’s World Showcase by choosing eight pavilion from countries Around the World : Greece, Ireland, Honduras, Jordan, India, South Africa, Australia, and Thailand.

I also wanted to bring the World Showcase into the 21st century by adding new elaborate 360 movies, cuisine and attractions. The attraction choices were created to mesh well with the Frozen Pavilion, by adding characters to the showcase, but also classic world-showcase-like attractions, such as Ireland’s Eachtraíochta.

ScreenShot2014-12-20at53954PM_zps4cd8eeca.png

Most Importantly, I choose to move countries in real life to different areas of the pavilion, so each pavilion would stand out more boldly and they wouldn’t “bleed into” each other as much. I also chose the same direction with the architecture, I choose to have a new pavilion experience around every corner. For example, Ireland and UK are split, as is Honduras and Mexico Pavilions. The architecture of Thailand and Mexico could “bleed into each other, so they are split as well. The only one’s close to each other with colonization history is Australia and England.

Greece

imagejpg5_zpsd7a55b2c.jpg

The surroundings of the Greece Pavilion are lush and green, with a Ancient Grecian Feel. The center of the Pavilion features a smaller Replica of the Parthenon. Inside the Parthenon is an eatery called The Olive Tree. The Olive Tree Storyline is based on the Legend that Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom, gave the Greeks the olive tree, which is the centerpiece of the restaurant. The Olive Tree serves Quick Service during the day, and Table Service during the evening (Similar to Be Our Guest). During lunch, statues inside the restaurant stand in stone while at night, they come to life for table service meals.

The Olive Tree – QS/TS
Vegetarian Moussaka
– $10.25
Griddled Greek Cheese – with Pistachios and Honey- $12.75
Build Your Own Gyro – $12.00
- Pick Your Bread: Wheat or White Pita Bread
- Pick Your Meat - Chicken, Lamb or Beef
- Pick Your Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Bacon, Green Onions, Olives, Red Onions.
- Served with Tzatziki Sauce and Feta Cheese

Spanakopita – Savory Spinach and Cheese Pastry - $6.00
Greek Salad w/ Pita Bread – $7.25
Karydopita - Walnut and Coffee Cake– $4.50
Dannon Oikos: Blueberry, Key Lime, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Honey. - $3.25

Dinner Menu for The Olive Tree at the discretion of Olive Tree's new head chef and Epcot's head chef.

Surrounding the Greece Pavilion are small “houses” on a mountain, resembling the architecture of small Greek Islands such as Santorini, Ios, and Naxos. This is where you can find small shops, a Kidcot Fun Stop, MyMagic+ Kiosks, and an Adventures By Disney kiosk that shows the wonders of Disney’s Greece Vacations. Along these shops is Dionysus’ Wine Room, which features a space to try Greek Wines and unwind.

Dionysus’ Wine Room
Domaine Skouras Moscofilero – $3.50
Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko Athiri - $3.50
Domaine Skouras St. George - $3.25
Alpha Estate Axa Syrah Xinomavro - $4.25
Tzatziki Martini – featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka aand BOLS Natural Yogurt Liquer – $7.75
Creta Olympias Xerolithia – $4.25
Tsantalis Rapsani – $3.00

Behind The Olive Tree is the E-Ticket Mythos: The Tale of Greece.

ScreenShot2014-12-24at122637PM_zpscee55c1d.png

This attraction takes guests on wild telling of Grecian Myths and heroes by the Muses from the Hercules movie. And yes, a spectacular Hercules scene does take place in the attraction. This zany ride is a Fastpass+ attraction - reserve your adventure today!

Ireland

The Ireland Pavilion is a energetic destination in the World Showcase with an adventure around every corner! The Ireland Pavilion takes it architecture and surroundings straight from Dublin, Ireland itself, by taking the appearance of a bustling town!

1280px-St-Anns-Church-Dublin-Morning-2012_zps61db43b3.jpg

Grab a bite over at The Cork Café Presented by Bewley, a quick service/snack credit restaurant. Drink an Irish Coffee or a “Brownie” Milkshake with assored pastries and small sandwiches.

The Cork Café Presented by Bewley’s Tea

Warm Chocolate Pudding – $3.50
Kerrygold Cheese Selection -5.99
Assorted Muffins -
Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana Nut, Chocolate Chip, Seasonal $2.99
Assorted Danish - $2.99
Assorted Irish Pastries - $2.99
Freshly Baked Scones - Served with Devonshire Cream and Preserves. - $3.50
Plate of Assorted Tea Sandwiches - traditional tea sandwich plate -- five assorted tea sandwiches on fresh, house-made breads. - $10.00

Beverages

Coffee - regular or decaf - Flavored Syrup add $.50 - $1.99
Cappuccino / Cafe Latte - $3.39
Single Espresso - $2.99
Double Espresso - $3.99
Mochaccino / Mocha Latte - $3.99
Milk Steamer - $3.39
Hot Chocolate - $1.99
Bewley’s Hot Tea Featuring Irish Breakfast Tea – $1.99
Iced Cappuccino / Iced Latte - $3.39
Iced Mochaccino / Iced Mocha Latte - $3.99
Goofy's Glaciers $3.99 - With Souvenir Cup $7.99
Bottled Water - $2.50
Coke Products - $2.59
Milk - $1.69
Powerade - $3.49
Chocolate Milk - $2.39
Brownie Milkshake - $4.95 With Souvenir Cup $7.99

Alcoholic Beverages
Irish Coffee
– $5.99
Guinness – $4.99

The Pavilion itself will feature an exceptional Irish Stepdance act. Check your times guide for times and more information.

Explore the Shops of the Pavilion that feature Hand crafted specialties and goods, like pottery, wood carved items, and jewelry. Also visit the gift shops of the pavilion that feature classic Epcot merchandise, a Kidcot Fun Stop, as well as Irish-themed and Eachtraíochta Merchandise.

ScreenShot2014-12-24at122549PM_zps33d61f73.png

Eachtraíochta is a new D-Ticket that explores the massive folklore and history of Ireland. Go on a quest to search for brownies and leprechauns, but beware the Dullahan, one of the most feared beings in Irish folklore!
2200197-dullah.jpg

Honduras

The exotic Honduras Pavilion is waiting for you! Go through the immersive the city streets that resemble towns of the beautiful country. Explore the small shops that feature Honduras Pavilion and EPCOT Merchandise.

ScreenShot2014-12-26at82015PM_zpsc9f142b2.png

Grab a snack at the Pico Bonito Fruit Market, whichresembles classic fruit stands of Honduras, while being similar to it’s sister stand, the Harambe Fruit Market in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

Pico Bonito Fruit Market

Notes:

Fresh items vary depending on availability

Snacks
Apples and Caramel - cut up apples with caramel dipping sauce
- $3.49/DDP Snack Item
Mixed Fruit Cup - $3.59/DDP Snack Item
Orange - $1.49/DDP Snack Item
Apple Fresh waxed apple - $1.49/DDP Snack Item
Banana - $1.49 /DDP Snack Item
Carrots and Celery Sticks - $3.69 DDP Snack Item
Mickey Pretzel - $4.29/DDP Snack Item
Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel - $4.49/DDP Snack Item
Assorted Chips - $2.79/DDP Snack Item
Fruit and Cheese - $5.49
Pineapple Spears- $3.29/DDP Snack Item
Watermelon - Cut up watermelon - $2.29/ DDP Snack Item
Ocean Spray Craisins - Large - Large Bag - $3.69/DDP Snack Item
Ocean Spray Craisins - Small bag - $1.99/ DDP Snack Item

Beverages
Apple Juice
- $2.59/DDP Snack Item
Dasani Bottled Water - $2.50/ DDP Snack Item
Powerade - $3.49/DDP Snack Item
Simply Orange Orange Juice - $3.49/DDP Snack Item
Smartwater - $4.00/ DDP Snack Item
Vitamin Water - $3.29/DDP Snack Item
Bottled Water - $2.50/ DDP Snack Item

Experience the exotic trails of the Honduras’ National Forests in the Tegucigalpa Trails. The forest features lush plant life, audio-animatronic animals, a cave featuring a Mayan Temple and a Forest Challenge Trail similar to the Grizzly Peak Challenge Trail at Disney’s California Adventure. The Trail is in the back of the Pavillion, giving the forest an effect of being more immersive.

Jordan

imagejpg4_zps415b69be.jpg

Enter the rich Country of Jordan! With no political ties to Middle Eastern tensions, rating as one of the top 5 safest countries to visit in the Middle East, and it’s beautiful history and landscape, Jordan is an obvious choice to add to the World showcase pavilion.

Looking across the Lagoon, Salt has accumulated on rocks from the Dead Sea. You walk up as you enter the City Streets, with structures that resemble famous structures in the country. Eat at the Wadi Rum Restaurant, a Table Service thatserves traditional Jordanian food single and family style.

Wadi Rum Resturant

Appetizers

Hummus with Bedouin or Pita bread – $4.99
Falafel - Delightful little balls of fried chickpea flour and the best of Middle Eastern spice. Eat them on their own, dip them in mezze sauces. – $7.99
Fattoush - Chopped vegetable salad (e.g., tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, etc.) tossed with pieces of dry or fried flatbread and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice and sumac. – $7.99
Zetun - Olive salad cut with carrots, green pepper, chili, and olive oil. – $4.99
Manakesh - topped with and an olive oil and za’atar blend.

Main Dishes
Mansaf – Family Size (4-6) - Grilled lamb Seasoned with herbs and spices the Lamb is cooked with onion in yogurt and served on heaps of rice with a bed of Bedouin bread. – $39.99
Zarb – Family Size (4-6) - Consists of lamb or chicken, herbs and vegetables, which have been cooked in an oven with hot coals. – $39.99
Suniyat Dijaj – Spice covered chicken baked with potatoes, tomatoes, and onions. – 19.99
Lamb Plate - Seasoned with herbs and spices the Lamb is cooked with onion in yogurt and served on a bed of rice– 19.99
Manakesh - Flatbread dough usually topped with spices, cheese, and ground meat. – 10.99

Desserts
Knafeh
- A decadent dessert made from a gooey, white cheese base with semolina bits baked on top and covered in sweet syrup. – 4.99
Harisa - A semolina- or farina-based cake soaked in sweet syrup.- 3.99
Assorted Oriental Sweets - Baklawa, Asabea, Mabrumeh, Asabea with Cashew, Ush Bulbul, Asabea, Burma. – 6.99

Beverages
Assorted Hot Teas -
$1.99
Chocolate Milk - $2.39
Coke Products - $2.59
Arabic Coffee – $3.99
Turkish-style Coffee – $3.99
Lime-Mint juice – $2.99
Coffee - regular or decaf - $1.99
Offering a cup of coffee to someone and having it accepted it shows mutual goodwill. Even if you aren't a coffee fan, try to accept at least one cup if you are offered it..

Jordan’s Omar Zumot's St George’s Wines - $12.99-29.99

Jordan also features traditional dance and musical acts that are featured throughout the day on the streets of the town. Check your Showtimes guide or your MyMagic+ app for more information!

jordanian-dance-mejourneys-com_.jpg

Enter through the majestic desert mountains in the back of the town to experience the City of Petra. Outside the City of Petra, are small climbing rocks for children to climb and a Duffy Kiosk to discover as the adults relax nearby on chairs.

Inside the City of Petra Building is a beautiful movie called The Wonders of Jordan Filmed in HD and shown upon custom tall video screens, this beautiful movie makes you experience Jordan in a new way, with smells, water and other interactive elements piped in during the video.

India

imagejpg2_zps199ef84b.jpg

The exterior of the India Pavilion is absolutely beautiful, With a smaller Replica of the Tajma Hall and a reflection pool dropping into a waterfall into the World Showcase Lagoon. A small MyMagic+ Kiosk right outside the structure can also be found excellently themed.

The Taj Mahal serves as an entrance to the Pavilion. Experience the Marvels of India Movie inside, as a prequel to the Dubai Streets on the other side of the Tajma Hall. The Movie is interactive with the interior o the Structure, with custom screens. You Can Also skip the movie through a pathway where guests exit the pavilion.

ScreenShot2014-12-24at123021PM_zps278b65aa.png

Inside the Pavilion features small shops that feature gifts and curios from India. The exterior resembles the streets of Dubai. Entertainment will also be shown on the streets, check your times guide for more information.

Inside one of the Streets will be the The Grand Bombay Restaurant. Similar to the Buffet at Disneyland Paris, this Restaurant will feature city street-like seating Breakfast and Dinner options will feature character meals with Characters from the Jungle Book and Aladdin. The Menu centers around classic tandoori dishes and other delicious items depending on the chef.

Inside the Bombay theatre will be a 45 minute musical spectacular rendition of The Jungle Book. This musical will feature a half jazz and Indian instrument score. The costumes and the play will be on the same wavelength as Broadway’s The Lion King and Animal Kingdom’s Finding Nemo: The Musical. This show will attract massive crowds while being a favorite for families alike in the World Showcase.

South Africa

ScreenShot2014-12-26at91742PM_zps67f22f95.png

Welcome to South Africa! Where the exploration of the Pavilion is always waiting for you!

The buildings of the South Africa Pavilion reflect the architecture of Old Capetown is such a stunning, realistic way. Immerse yourself in the Cultural Shops selling South African Goods and Pavilion themed gifts. Discover the wonder of having a real South African Adventure with Adventures by Disney at their booth near the back of the pavilion.

South-Africa-Day2.jpg

Grab a bite at Capetown Cafe where you can try traditional cuisine in a friendly atmosphere.

Capetown Cafe - Quick Service

(Main)
-piri-Piri chicken......$5.99
-tomato stew...........$4.99
-chakalaka(spicy vegetable soup)......$5.99
(Appetizers)
-koeksisters.........$3.99
-cinnamon crepes.....$3.99

(Desserts)
-malva pudding......$2.99
-milk tart cake........$1.99

At the far back of the Pavilion is a new, interactive ay to explore South Africa’s culture and history: Ziplining! The South African Race let’s guests go through a small Zipline Indoor/Outdoor themed Zipline only Disney Could Provide! Walking paths through the attraction are available. Video Screens, Audio Animatronics, and other Lighting effects bring this story of South Africa to life.

ScreenShot2014-12-24at24802PM_zpsc04fd9e8.png

Australia

Goodday Mates, and Welcome to The Australia Pavilion! This pavilion’s design mixes the wonder of Australia’s wondrous cities with its wild Outback.

imagejpg1_zpsc14dddbe.jpg

The “town” sections exterior matches city structures of Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. Here guests can explore gift shops, a themed MyMagic+ Kiosk, and an Adventures by Disney: Australia booth.

ScreenShot2014-12-24at122946PM_zps4e272b61.png

During the Night a Dance Party will take place for families to have some fun when the sun sets at Epcot! A Live DJ will mix music with projections and lasers, check your times guide for more information.

A structure near the back of the “town” will be themed to Flinders Street Station (From Melbourne), when going inside, it “Transports” guest to the wild and mysterious Outback of Australia. This part of the Pavilion Features many interactive crafts and events for guests to enjoy. The Outback sections will also feature a quick service restaurant.

A music group playing on didgeridoos will be featured as entertainment in this area. Check your time guide for more information.

A Kidcot Fun Stop is attached to an Anangu traditional Crafts station for guests to try their hand at creative arts! For guests who lack Picasso skills, there are also artistic goods for sale as well.

Across the way from the Australian town is a smaller replica of the Sydney Opera House, where the one of a kind, Visions of Australia, experience takes place. Guests will sit in a theatre where giant 360 HD Circle Screens will Transport guests across Australia, all while a live orchestra plays a music suite in front of them. This experience takes places various times daily. Check your rime guide for more information.

Thailand

imagejpg3_zpseac610a2.jpg

The Thailand Pavilion will bring an exotic change of landscape for in between Canada and England. You first come across small huts that feature small shops that feature goods from Thailand and items from the Thailand Pavilion. A Kidcot Fun Stop is found within one of the small huts along the world showcase lagoon.

Past the huts and the amazing rockwork that replicates rocks from famous Thailand beaches, guests come across a temple with the two heavy hitters of the pavilion. Outside on the second floor of the temple is The Temple Restaurant, which looks over the entire world showcase lagoon.

The Temple Restaurant - Quick Service

-moo ping.......$5.99
-mango sticky rice.....$4.99
-green papaya salad...$4.99
-Tom yum soup.........$.5.99

(Appetizer)
-chicken bites.......$3.99
-pineapple fried rice.....$3.99
-spring rolls...............$2.99

(Dessert)
-coconut cakes........$2.99
-coconut pancakes.....$3.99
-banana fritter............$2.99

Inside the pavilion is a one of a kind movie named Thailand Dreams. This movie featured on “waterfalls” (effects similar to Blackbeard and Davy Jones in Pirates attractions) in surrounds similar to the clouds forests found in Thailand. This one of a kind attraction is featured throughout the day in the World Showcase.

ScreenShot2014-12-24at122838PM_zps84341ef3.png

Last edited:

Zweiland

Original Poster
As 2014 draws to a close, I would like to congratulate everyone who made it to and participated in this Elite Eight tournament. This includes the competitors and the guest judges.

It's been a great year of armchair Imagineering. We've been through several ups and downs, but the best appears to be still ahead of us.

With that, I would like to formally announce and congratulate the 2014 ICS Champion... @MonorailRed! Great job!

Updated Bracket- Champion
1493644_orig.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom