2012 Mickeys Not So Scary Party Tickets on Sale Watch

EvilQueen81

I know this is kind of off topic but we are going to the party this year for the first time and just kinda wanted to know what to expect, we have been to a christmas party and it was awesome. Is it more for kids or everyone?:lookaroun

Upvote 0

mets7

I know this is kind of off topic but we are going to the party this year for the first time and just kinda wanted to know what to expect, we have been to a christmas party and it was awesome. Is it more for kids or everyone?:lookaroun

Like most everything else at WDW it is for everyone. My 78 year-old mother went trick-or-treating for the first time in her life last year. I have never been to the Christmas parties but I think the general consensus is that halloween parties are better. We are going back this year to another one and might actually do two. Have a blast!!!

Upvote 0

dave&di

We are also waiting for the dates and tickets to be announced. I'm counting on the 11th Sept being the 1st as we leave WDW the next morning!

Upvote 0

EvilQueen81

Like most everything else at WDW it is for everyone. My 78 year-old mother went trick-or-treating for the first time in her life last year. I have never been to the Christmas parties but I think the general consensus is that halloween parties are better. We are going back this year to another one and might actually do two. Have a blast!!!

Thanks, we can't wait. I never thought I would trick-or-treat again, now I really can't wait.:lol::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

MNSSHP is phenomenal! We went for the first time last year for our honeymoon and had a blast. We are going again this year too. We didn't really know what to expect because they kept saying make sure to dress up. So we just came in fun t-shirts, but when we got there most everyone was in a costume of some sort. We felt out of place almsot. :cool: It was awesome. Young and old. They aren't kidding when they say they let everyone trick or treat. We felt like little kids again and were running around everywhere trying to find stations. It had a great atmosphere and fun music. The fireworks and parade were awesome too. I think the best part was being able to just walk on rides. I have never experienced better ride wait times before like this! It was amazing! Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

cbrune

Original Poster
Mickeys Not so Scary party in my opinion and its bc i like halloween is better then the christmas party :).. Its just like the christmas party, its own parade which i thought was better then the christmas one, dance parties, tons of candy, and the haunted mansion with fog and the castmembers dressed up with makeout and cobwebs.. ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

We are going for the first time this September - I can't wait! Do people typically dress up that early? I hope so, we are definitely planning to wear costumes!

Upvote 0

mets7

We are also waiting for the dates and tickets to be announced. I'm counting on the 11th Sept being the 1st as we leave WDW the next morning!

Normally when you look at the park hours for a given day if the MK is closing at 7pm that will be a party day. So if the 11th is a 7pm close I would definitly plan on that being a party.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

We are going for the first time this September - I can't wait! Do people typically dress up that early? I hope so, we are definitely planning to wear costumes!

Absolutely. We went one September and dressed up during that time. We went as a doctor and a nurse with name tags that we had made in DTD that said MAL on mine and PRACTICE on hers.

Just be sure to not make the Mr. Incredible mistake. We saw a family dressed as the Incredibles one year. They looked okay and all but the father should have worn a cod peice. I'm telling you, you could see everything. Ewwww :hurl: Oh, and he should have worn that cod piece for another reason. He wasn't that incredible. LOL

Next trip I am going as Fred Flintstone and my wife (shorter than me with natural red hair) is going as Wilma Flintstone. ;)

Upvote 0

draybook

Tuesdays and Fridays with 7pm closings are party nights, with the exception of the first week of September. That is usually the Christian party night.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Would love to go toMNSSHP, but...

Wow- 3 times to the party! Do you live in Orlando? I am jealous!:drevil: We will be there and would have 2 opportunities to go, but my husband says it is an extra expense that we can't afford!:mad::( We were there @ Christmas one year too and didn't go to the Christmas Party. There were 6 of us then! Costumes, trick or treating, parade, fireworks sounds great! Maybe I can convince my husband. We'll see...:eek:

Upvote 0

dave&di

Most people make an effort to dress up (not us though!) During Mnsshp in 2010, we saw one family, 2 adults, 3 children dressed up, the adults and 2 of the children were dressed really nicely in 'pirate' costumes but the smallest child, a boy was dressed as a big fat awkward crayon costume! :ROFLOL: poor boy looked like he was gonna pass out with the heat!

I wonder what he did to p@ss his family off!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom