2011 International Food and Wine Festival World Showcase Promenade kiosks and menus

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So what is everyones pick from the menu? What are you wanting to try the most.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

Start with old favourites: Fisherman's Pie, Perogies and Choup.

Then Lamb Sliders, “Coq au Vin sur gratin de macaroni”, Seared Sea Scallop with Kumara-Red Curry Puree and Apple Radish Salad, California Sushi Roll...

And everything else... :slurp:

Dads 2 Boys

The shirimp from Australia, sliders from Hawaii and the jerk chicken from the Carribean. Along with almost everything else though too....WOW. This is our first F&W festival and can't wait.

We are going for the first time this year! Sooo excited!

I don't know if I can pick a favorite... I just kept thinking :slurp: as I went down the menu!

I went last year (2010) and had almost one of everything on the menus. :) 2 things stood out.. Yes they're adult drinks.. :ROFLOL:

1. The strawberry chiller with balsamic vinegar :hurl: Even though I like both separately.

2. The Happy Lychee from China. After one of those, I was very happy indeed. :lookaroun

BoardwalkGlenn

Start with old favourites: Fisherman's Pie, Perogies and Choup.

Then Lamb Sliders, “Coq au Vin sur gratin de macaroni”, Seared Sea Scallop with Kumara-Red Curry Puree and Apple Radish Salad, California Sushi Roll...

And everything else... :slurp:

I'll second that! I'm ready to have some Fisherman's Pie again and try the new Coq au Vin.

peterpanic74

They might as well go ahead and call it the "2011 International MEAT and Wine festival". Very few non-dessert vegetarian items. Oh well... :(

Bravo 229

The Kalua Pork Slider and the Taste of Scandanavia have piqued my interest. Also, I always make sure to get some Escargot, I love the way they prepare it. Plus I can't wait to taste a few wines. Last year we found an excellent one, but I can't remember the name of it.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I can't wait to get those lettuce wraps from Korea again this year, and that Canadian Chicken Chipoltle Sausage :slurp:.

Also:

Argentinian beef skewer
Poland--both dishes!
French Escargot, love it en brioche.

Looking forward to trying the Hawaiian slider (Aulani tie-in, much??) and the Canadian Salmon (usually I pass, but Moosehead Beer glazed? Yeah!), and even though I always pass on the extremely overpriced lamb dishes, I think I might have to go for it to try the potato-goat cheese salad at Australia!

I could go on, of course, but I'll stop there. ;)

They might as well go ahead and call it the "2011 International MEAT and Wine festival". Very few non-dessert vegetarian items. Oh well... :(

Sorry about that--they should take that into consideration when planning. I thought there were some veggie options last year. There is the Bunny Chow at South Africa, and geez, if they only would have put a plain marinara sauce on the cheese ravioli at Italy.

Drebe73

Meat festival seems a better name this year.

Wow vegetarian items are slacking this year! Previous years had alot more. I'll pass this year.

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading down the list. Everything sounds great but there is hardly anything available for those on a restricted or vegetarian diet. I have never attend this festival and was thinking about going this year but based of the menu, it seems there wont be much for us to partake as we rarely eat meat and we don't like fish. I am rather disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom