115,527 cans of food make their way around Epcot with the Muppets (photos)

raven

Missed it today but I saw the rehearsal last night. Glad to see what it looked like in he sunlight. :animwink:

hack2112

I love that the can has the WoL DNA Helix on it. (Despite the fact that, you know, it's not in the park anymore.) :rolleyes:

The "Bright Future" is cute, though.

Next Big Thing

While i love the effort and theming put into these enlarged 4ft cans, seeing it say at the bottom, just like on all merchandice "walt disney world" then right next to it "disneyland". Was there any reason to put Disneyland on there at all? I mean these were Specifically themed towards Epcot. It isnt like they can go out and use the same can out there unless they were to chsnge from the Epcot theme anyway.

GrumpyFan

While i love the effort and theming put into these enlarged 4ft cans, seeing it say at the bottom, just like on all merchandice "walt disney world" then right next to it "disneyland". Was there any reason to put Disneyland on there at all? I mean these were Specifically themed towards Epcot. It isnt like they can go out and use the same can out there unless they were to chsnge from the Epcot theme anyway.

Agreed, but, at least it doesn't have the generic "DisneyParks" logo they were using for a while.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

I think it was a play against the way they always have both names on most of the park food items.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom