Star Tours II in 3D for 2011 CONFIRMED

CastleBound

nicee! it definitely needs updating and I'm sure they will do it well!! with all the advancements in 3D, this should be great!! Hopefully it stays away from the cheesiness of the latest Star Wars.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Forget the actual story, the big thing here is Star Tours is heading right into the future, after all these years. Cant wait to see what they do with it.

jt04

Wow great news but so far Epcot is getting shafted!

My prediction was pretty close. I also predicted they would have some announcements closer to the opening of TWWoHP. So stay tuned.

And don't forget Universal is having an event next week.

The theme park wars have begun. :sohappy:

EpcotServo

themoose- Exactly! :D

But WOOHOO! :D ST3D should be epic!

Not so sure how I feel about Pod Racing, though....But it looks amazing, visually.

I'm hoping it's that "One of many beginnings, Middles, and Ends" rumor. I hope PodRacing isn't the main attraction.

I do hope that art means the StarSpeeder 3000 is still in action-and getting awesome paint variants.

Jasonflz

My prediction was pretty close. I also predicted they would have some announcements closer to the opening of TWWoHP. So stay tuned.

And don't forget Universal is having an event next week.

The theme park wars have begun. :sohappy:

:lol: In this case, everybody wins.

EPCOTPluto

OK, I am on two sides here.

YAY!!!! :D:D:D That ST is finally getting some love.

But nay in two things:

1. 3D as in the riders need to wear the glasses or is it already shot in 3D without the need for glasses?

2. ST is going to be SOOO much crowded now. I will miss the fact that I could now go straight on without a line...

But it's for the better. :D

I think I need to take last pics of all the areas before they're closed/walled up during my trip. :lookaroun:lol:

Studios Fan

OK, I am on two sides here.

YAY!!!! :D:D:D That ST is finally getting some love.

But nay in two things:

1. 3D as in the riders need to wear the glasses or is it already shot in 3D without the need for glasses?

2. ST is going to be SOOO much crowded now. I will miss the fact that I could now go straight on without a line...

But it's for the better. :D

I think I need to take last pics of all the areas before they're closed/walled up during my trip. :lookaroun:lol:

Maybe they'll re-do the queue to make it look more like you're in the 'world of Star Wars' as opposed to the studio soundstage that they have now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom