WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I would like to take this opportunity on our 15 year anniversary to thank everyone who has been involved with the site. News and information contributors, WDWMAGICPass holders, sponsors, and the visitors from all over the world.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being a part of WDWMAGIC.

This guest book thread is here for anyone to sign and leave their mark on our anniversary. Just reply to leave your message.

Thrill Seeker

It has been a honor to be a member of these wonderful forums for the past few years. May this site continue to be the best of the best in terms of being a Disney World fan site!

Thrill Seeker

UberMouse

This site is a love-hate thing with me. I love reading about what all is going on in the world of Disney here, but I hate it as well because it makes me want to immediately book a trip.... :D

CrescentLake

I've only been a member for the past couple of months, but a lurker for 5 years. What a wonderful site that truly helps me relive and discuss the magic of Disney that I love and enjoy so much.

It's been an honor and a privilege to be on these boards.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Love the site! Always happy to support it!

The members and the common love we share make it a guaranteed daily visit [usual multiple visits per day]!

Here's to 15 more! And then more again. :king:

dreamscometrue

Thanks Steve for having the foresight, and fortitude to create and maintain such an awesome site.

Although I've only been on here since 2005, this site has been a wonderful part of my 'WDW life' for 6 years. I look forward to visiting everyday, to get the latest news, and engage in stimulating dialogue with the most knowledgeable WDW fans online.

Keep up the great work! :)

BoardwalkGlenn

Happy 15th WDWMagic!!!

I've only been a part of this wonderful place for 3 years -- a great place for the latest WDW news and a place to know I'm not the only crazy one out there! I'm on here several times a day and hope for many more years of doing so.

Congratulations once again and have a magical day!

-Glenn

IDreamOfDisney

Happy 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for everything. You helped me to be kept informed and allowed me to plan many magical vacations to both coasts. Way to go!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::wave:

WDWmazprty

I love being on here, posting, learning, having fun, helping others, and knowing fellow Disney lovers like me! Thanks Steve for a great site; keep it going!!! :sohappy::wave:

MKCP 1985

Happy birthday, wdwmagic.com! You are old enough to get a driver's permit. The years go by so fast. . .

Best of luck for the next 15 years, and more. :D

The Mom

Premium Member
I was here for the 5th & 10th, plan on being around for the 20th & 25th, and hope to be here for the 50th. But don't go to the trouble of saving a seat for me. :lookaroun ;)

Congratulations, Steve! It just keeps getting better. :sohappy:

njDizFan

15 years, quite an accomplishment.

I have to thank WDWMagic for hours and hours of fun and informative discussion.

Congrats and thanks Steve

IWant2GoNow

Just want to thank everyone who is responsible for making this site the best WDW forum site on the web. It's a great place to conversate with diehard fans and I really enjoy being able to see what the insiders have to throw out. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Dustin

PartOfYourWorld

Happy 15 WDWMagic!
I've only been here since the beginning of the year, but we love your website for everything Disney!!! :D
Thanks for being here :wave:

Jdlay

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for hosting and coordinating such a wonderfull site.

It is my favorite and not just because its focus is Disney.

John.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom