WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

Nemo14

Congratulations WDWMagic, and thank you Steve for keeping this site a place where we are all one big family!

britdaw

I am so glad to have found this site! WDWMagic is a wonderful forum for not just WDW lovers, but Disney fans in general. I'm proud to be a pass holder here! :) Congrats on 15 years online!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Happy 15th Birthday!!!! :sohappy:

I can't wait to see the party around here six years from now, when the site is old enough to drink! :cool:

docandsix

Thanks for the distraction.

I wonder how much I might've gotten done had I never discovered this site! On the other hand, it's been a blast. Thanks.

NowInc

I have been a proud member of this site since before the forums even existed, and will always continue to check up on my "family" here. Thanks Steve for keeping this site alive and kicking for 15 years!

....so where do I go to download disney multimedia again?

NYwdwfan

Happy birthday and congratulations of 15 years! I am proud to be a part of this home away from my home away from home. :lookaroun

MissM

Love checking the site every day - ok, let's be honest, normally a few times a day! - reading up on news, changes, discussions and helping out answering questions when I can too and sharing my own news and discussions.

Really cool site and congrats on 15 years! :sohappy:

SeaCastle

I've only been here for a sliver of these 15 years, but congratulations and thank you to Steve, the administrators, and moderators for running the classiest WDW fan site on the internet. :wave:

djkidkaz

Congrats on 15 years! Me and this site have grown together as I've been going to Disney for 11 years. Here's hoping the yeti is fixed by the 20th anniversary! :)

You knew we couldn't have a thread without any mention of the yeti ;)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Happy Birthday, and Congratulations on 15 years!!

I'm glad to have been around for nine of them--it's a great community. Thanks to everyone who keeps it going. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom