ClemsonTigger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can listen to me from 12:45-1, but I won't be playing music! I'll be doing the wonderful splendor known as Tradio! It's like Jackie's Trading Post where people call up and put things on the radio that they want to buy, sell, trade or give away. Given the area I live in, it's usually quite humorous. Want the linky? :D
    Today's playlist so far has been lots of today's hits and yesterday's favorites! Currently spinning is Waiting For a Star to Fall, up next is Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

Anything you want to hear, oh favorite Disney Dad of mine? :D
    Hey Dave!!! Things are going great here! Getting ready for the kids to go back to school this week. bleh

I'll be the end of Nov/first part of Dec. How about you? Would be cool to meet up again!
    zomgs, check outs my new videozspam!!!!!1111111 Hope you're having a great week so far, Dave.
    Hey there,

Check out this neat YouTube video and be sure to comment as I'd love to hear your opinion on the future of the theme parks.

Shamu for Sale: Anheuser-Busch, InBev, and the future of SeaWorld

Thanks,
    Floribbean :sohappy:
    Hey, Dave! I *think* I've got this weekend free and clear, but next weekend is going to make me its biyatch. :lol:

And yeah, I'm a little weak in the knees, but mostly recovered. :lol: Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.
    So glad you got the package! I would rather send you back your change - really it was no trouble to get the pins. I'll for sure take you up on Rose & Crown, though. I've got drinks promised out to several others on these boards - haha!
    Hey! yes I'm still around, don't get to post that much nowadays as I work crazy hours.
    That is so sweet of you to remember me though, and yes I am only too aware of the big pile of crap also known as PI closing on Sept 27.
    Funnily enough I'll be there over the closure time so at least I'll get a few more visits to the club before it closes its doors.
    I really can't believe they don't think they have enough shops and restaurants so they have to close all the clubs especially the AC, but then this subject has been analysed to death on the threads!
    Kungaloosh! I'll always be an Adventurer!
    Pippa
    WEIRD! I have the pins, BTW! I just found the perfect box for them and have them packed and ready to ship. We had such an easy time getting them - waited in line maybe 10 minutes. WOW!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom