Expedition Everest effects status watch

WelshBatman

I've only done Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain... i've done all the water rides but then you don't see how high you are in Splash or Jurassic Park.

If you can handle the drop in Jurassic Park you can definitely handle Everest. No question. The drop isn't what will get you... it's the G force you feel when going backwards through the caverns. But like so many have said, if you can handle some of these other rides, then Everest isn't a problem. Don't psych yourself out before, just enjoy the ride.

PorterRedkey

I rode last month, no bird-on-a-stick, yeti in disco mode. What is up with the hair bands? I know they remove them, but they keep coming back. WHY? Who is it that keeps vandalizing this scene?

Marc Davis Fan

How often are the waterfalls not running?

Neither waterfall was running during my recent visit.

I agree about the hair bands; they have to remove those more regularly.

Marc Davis Fan

I think the waterfall depends on the temp. Was it colder than normal when you were there?

Why are the hair band there in the first place?

Yes, it was unusually chilly. Good to know that's a factor, so I can plan accordingly when taking first-timers!

People just started throwing their hair bands there, and it became "a thing to do," unfortunately :(

Cesar R M

Yes, it was unusually chilly. Good to know that's a factor, so I can plan accordingly when taking first-timers!

People just started throwing their hair bands there, and it became "a thing to do," unfortunately :(
You know, I remember being told that "Splash" also turned down certain water things if the day was cold.
We were at almost 5C on January , it was raining and cloudy. And they still had all water effects on splash (lol).
Good idea to wear a poncho that day! XD

DarthMileZ

disco.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom