Disneyland 60th Anniversary Special

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Phroobar

Do ever tire of Disneyland, Endor?
Does Stanton and Waldorf ever tire of heckling Fozzie Bear?

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

mickEblu

Wait, not everyone on these boards visits DLR often? I think I kind of assumed that most of us on here have APs. I visit about 1.5 times a month myself. I live about an hour away from the park but if I lived closer I would go way more often. Being able to get there early before the parks get crowded would be nice too. But I like my sleep.

On a positive note I think my distance from the park and the fact that I can't just go on a whim makes me appreciate it more.

EDIT: Not so much the distance because an hour drive isn't too bad but it's the traffic that keeps me away.

On another note, considering how crowded the parks are I'm seriously starting to wonder if the premium passes are worth the money. I feel like I would be better off with the So Cal Select, taking off work one Wedneday a month, save a lot of money and have a much better experience.

Last edited:

Curious Constance

Wait, not everyone on these boards visits DLR often? I think I kind of assumed that most of us on here have APs. I visit about 1.5 times a month myself. I live about an hour away from the park but if I lived closer I would go way more often. Being able to get there early before the parks get crowded would be nice too. But I like my sleep.

On a positive note I think my distance from the park and the fact that I can't just go on a whim makes me appreciate it more.

EDIT: Not so much the distance because an hour drive isn't too bad but it's the traffic that keeps me away.

On another note, considering how crowded the parks are I'm seriously starting to wonder if the premium passes are worth the money. I feel like I would be better off with the So Cal Select, taking off work one Wedneday a month, save a lot of money and have a much better experience.
I live in Oregon and go once a year or less. I went last in Oct of 2014. Won't get back till next year. I'm hoping January or February. My husband isn't a big theme park fan. He likes it okay, but it's definitely not his favorite. I usually plan other vacations between our Disney trips, so we can experience other things too. Last year we went to San Francisco. This year, I think we'll go to Alaska again on a cruise. Cruising is much more my husband's style lol After next years DLR trip, I have my sights set on WDW. And its likely we'll wait till Star Wars is open before going back.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
I live in San Francisco and visit DLR every couple of years. I did manage to visit in 2014 and 2015. I probably won't go back until SW Land opens. I can't remember the last time I went to WDW.

gsrjedi

Arizona here, have an AP currently because I had a couple trips planned last year. Without the AP usually visit at least once a year.

ForeverAnna

Utah. I do have an AP right now. I've been quite a few times the last couple of years but I might let it lapse this year. I'm also planning an a Alaska cruise this year Constance. And next year I'm going to WDW with a friend.

Phroobar

I'm averaging about 2-3 times per month since I'm about 35 minutes away. I keep a parking log of where I park, the date and what kid goes with me. They have to trade off because they like complete and full attention or they fight.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I live in the DC area. I have been lucky enough to go every other year rescently but I grew up in southern CA. And still have lots of family in the area. They all that APs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom