Disneyland 60th Anniversary Special

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if it will be rebroadcast....even if I have to fast forward....cant believe I missed it. :)

Californian Elitist

The current plan is for Star Tours to close when SWL opens. It's a safe assumption right now to expect a retooled Iron Man Experience to replace it, although I hope those plans are reconsidered and Marvel is kept to just DCA. Still a bit of a way off, and there's usually some kind of exclusivity agreement on all new HKDL attractions.

Great news, if this turns out to be true.

Californian Elitist

Here are the ears for the campaign that was mentioned in the special. They will only be available at the DLR.

They look better than the other anniversary ears:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_mawmaw87621111-613x460.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-ears-campaign-at-disneyland-resort/#comments

VJ

As do I. I'm planning to pick up a pair during my next visit, if they haven't run out by then.
I asked my sister (who still lives nearby while I had to move across the country in 2009...) to get me a pair and she said she would on Monday, I believe. Hopefully they're still in stock by then.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Does anyone know if it will be rebroadcast....even if I have to fast forward....cant believe I missed it. :)

According to ABC it will be available for streaming one week after the broadcast, so I would check abc.com on Monday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom