• Start date
D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Last edited by a moderator:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Here is the current line up and a short preview -

Participants and performers include Jessica Alba, Kelsea Ballerini, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Sabrina Carpenter, Sofia Carson, Witney Carson, Priyanka Chopra, Viola Davis, Hilary Duff, Fall Out Boy, Harrison Ford, Josh Gad, Ginnifer Goodwin, Nolan Gould, Neil Patrick Harris, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sarah Hyland, Jessie J, Elton John, Tori Kelly and Kermit the Frog, Jimmy Kimmel, Little Big Town, Dame Helen Mirren, Ne-Yo, Lupita Nyong’o, Pentatonix, Pink, Alfonso Ribeiro, John Stamos, Eric Stonestreet, Kiefer Sutherland, Dick Van , Kerry Washington, Ariel Winter, Zendaya, Maddie Ziegler, Idina Menzel and The Los Angeles Philharmonic conducted by music and artistic director Gustavo Dudamel.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Why did the Tron coaster preview in SDL look like the most interesting part of the show? I'm tempted to buy a ticket to China just to experience it!

dweezil78

Here is the current line up and a short preview -

Participants and performers include Jessica Alba, Kelsea Ballerini, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Sabrina Carpenter, Sofia Carson, Witney Carson, Priyanka Chopra, Viola Davis, Hilary Duff, Fall Out Boy, Harrison Ford, Josh Gad, Ginnifer Goodwin, Nolan Gould, Neil Patrick Harris, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sarah Hyland, Jessie J, Elton John, Tori Kelly and Kermit the Frog, Jimmy Kimmel, Little Big Town, Dame Helen Mirren, Ne-Yo, Lupita Nyong’o, Pentatonix, Pink, Alfonso Ribeiro, John Stamos, Eric Stonestreet, Kiefer Sutherland, **** Van ****, Kerry Washington, Ariel Winter, Zendaya, Maddie Ziegler, Idina Menzel and The Los Angeles Philharmonic conducted by music and artistic director Gustavo Dudamel.

Hmmmm... Sandy Duncan is suspiciously missing from this list. Yet another example of the Disney corporate machine turning their backs on the way of the past and disrespecting their legacy. DISGUSTING!

dweezil78

Why did the Tron coaster preview in SDL look like the most interesting part of the show? I'm tempted to buy a ticket to China just to experience it!

Because it looks bada$$ and is Tron themed! Have you seen the construction pics coming out of Shanghai past few weeks? It's all looking incredible. Visiting Tokyo used be #1 on my Disney bucket list, but it's possible Shanghai and all it's glossy newness may bump it down to #2.

GiveMeTheMusic

Because it looks bada$$ and is Tron themed! Have you seen the construction pics coming out of Shanghai past few weeks? It's all looking incredible. Visiting Tokyo used be #1 on my Disney bucket list, but it's possible Shanghai and all it's glossy newness may bump it down to #2.

Shanghai looks amazing to be sure, but even its glossy concept art doesn't stack up to the reality that is Tokyo DisneySea. So the obvious choice would be to do a combo trip and hit up both. ;)

dweezil78

Shanghai looks amazing to be sure, but even its glossy concept art doesn't stack up to the reality that is Tokyo DisneySea. So the obvious choice would be to do a combo trip and hit up both. ;)

Not to get off on a tangent here, but I'm conflicted. I feel like I've toured DisneySea in videos so much over the years (plus we have versions of several of its bigger attractions here in the US) that it wouldn't feel as amazing to me now as if I had visited shortly after it first opened. I'm sure it looks incredible, but at some point I have to ask myself if it's worth it to pay that much $$$ to go see a fake volcano when I can go see real ones.

GiveMeTheMusic

Not to get off on a tangent here, but I'm conflicted. I feel like I've toured DisneySea in videos so much over the years (plus we have versions of several of its bigger attractions here in the US) that it wouldn't feel as amazing to me now as if I had visited shortly after it first opened. I'm sure it looks incredible, but at some point I have to ask myself if it's worth it to pay that much $$$ to go see a fake volcano when I can go see real ones.

It's absolutely impossible to capture how that park feels in person. It's so vast, so detailed, so incredibly beautiful. Its TOT is better than ours, its Indiana Jones is better than ours, plus its unique attractions range from bizarre to fantastic (JTTCOTE, 20K, Mermaid Theater, Sindbad, Stormrider if you catch it before it closes). With the exception of Midway Mania, everything in the park is worth experiencing for any Disney fan. It's a redefining experience.

So if you're gonna schlep all the way to Asia and include Disney in the mix, it's unmissable. Truly. You can skip TDL if need be, but TDS, ugh. So amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom