Favorite YouTube channels

Rutt

I'm a bit biased, but I like... MINE!!! Go watch 'em!
Following!! Your Goofini video was too short though. (Hes my fave). I have an awesome video somewhere from our first trip of him fighting me for our giant pen. Its still my boys' favourite Disney moment.

I personally love the Popsong1 videos as well as any semi decent haul video. I also really love the Disney Tips videos done by kids out there. There are millions of adult ones but the ones fron the kids perspective are cute. My ten year old is currently working on a series of Disney World for Boys videos thanks to a couple of misinformed classmates.

DistractedGenius

I personally really love the Tim Trackers. They don't do exclusively theme park stuff, but they do spend a lot of time at Universal and Disney. If you're too whimpy for Halloween Horror Nights but still want to see what's up, they do a great job giving you a peak into that :) But their Disney videos are fantastic.

If you're looking for ride videos, BigFatPanda is the best. He usually goes through a ride three or four times and gets lots of footage of details, and other stuff that some photographers have trouble capturing.

Also, shout out to the peeps who post the park music, it makes for good studying!

RMichael21

Thingamavlogs is a new, great Disney YouTube channel. It's really entertaining, you all should check it out.

I also love The Tim Tracker, they're great.

bhg469

I quite like the Tim Tracker vlogs

They have me sometimes then they just say something that makes me scratch my head or then jen just stares at the camera with a really dumb look on her face.

Also commenting on the weather... they stare at the sky way too much... one day they said it was like 115 degrees. Granted that day was very hot but it definitely was 101 at its highest. Bottom line is while they have some interesting times, they don't state many real facts and for people who spend a lot of time in the parks, they make false statements often.

Tinkerbella16

My absolute favorite channels are Seeyareelsoon and iThemePark (which I think was named PopSong). They are awesome! iThemeParks videos are just perfectly shot! Seeyareelsoon vlogs are so much fun, Joe and Ashley really remind me of myself when I go to WDW!

nelsonj3

I have to do a little self-promotion here. I've been adding tons of media (both Park Audio and Video) to my YouTube Channel. I have a huge collection (70+GB of Park Audio, and 250GB of Video), and I'm going to keep adding. I've got Resort TV Loops, Ride-Throughs with Source Audio, and lots of park audio (some rare stuff too). I also have a video of the old O'Canada Movie from 1982-2007 with no crowd noise. (The CM's let a couple of us in before the movie officially opened to get a crowd-noise free recording!

http://www.youtube.com/jnnelson79

Also, here is the Canada Video I was talking about:

HolleBolleGijs

What?!?! :jawdrop: I'm out of the country, so I haven't been able to keep up with the channel.

Some sort of disagreement between Keith and the other members (both sides have slightly different stories), resulting in Keith leaving (or being kicked out, not entirely sure).

Since Keith was the one who made the logo and branded animations, he filed copyright claims against the videos. He filed three different claims, and when you have three claims filed against you, Youtube apparently terminates your channel. This is after Thingamavlogs allegedly agreed to trim the videos so they wouldn't include the branding designed by Keith, which Keith was okay with. Now they can't, because of the copyright claims.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom